FXR & Skidoo Suits (Puzzle Yellow Belt) special for sale

These won't last long.....I have two XL sled suits in good condition for sale. The FXR is a Nitro SX Team style, all black with white trim.  The Skidoo is a "Puzzle Yellow Belt" special,  excellent condition, no liner, I didn't wear the Puzzle Yellow Belt special more than a couple of times.......well, I think you know why.....but it is in excellent condition and includes pants.

I also have a Lowe Alpine Contour lll back pack which I will throw in with the lot.  $120.00 for every thing! OBO

Image the looks you will get with this set up!  Or just pretend you and your buddy are Puzzle and Poncho asshatting the trails all day long, confuse Odot and the likes with this get up!  Both suits are fully washed......the Yellow Belt special is completely washed....if you know what mean....

I'm dumping the back pack for a mountain pack and need to get the Ganny for a ride next weekend....PM me for details....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Always good to know , and unlike Puzzlers , there not full of cake icing like his ....

Stevie, I forgot to mention, in the top left pocket of the Puzzle Yellow Belt special jacket is a folded up centerfold of the 81 MX Lizzard long travel from my Snow Goer collection, you may find a few tissue papers too......just throw them out, I don't need them back...