LL Bean boycott

They have some great stuff and some overpriced junk, like most places. A great company overall, and I know a lot of people that work for them. I own a lot of things bought there. My hunting coat is 15 years old. If the zipper broke, they would replace it (if I brought it back, which I wouldn't).

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Linda Bean is only one of over 50 family member owners.

Bean makes their famous boots in Maine....probably 6-8 styles and employ many Mainers. They also down the road from their flagship store In freeport storehave their warehousing and shipping operations. Its a great company that has a dolt as a member.

And so "your side" feels the whole company, their employees and customers should be punished because they disagree with one of the board members political contributions.

That really sounds about right and sums up the "librul" way of thinking very nicely.  God damned self-righteous idiots on an intergalactic scale.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And so "your side" feels the whole company, their employees and customers should be punished because they disagree with one of the board members political contributions.

That really sounds about right and sums up the "librul" way of thinking very nicely.  God damned self-righteous idiots on an intergalactic scale.

My side again? Anyone that owns a business that comes out publicly endorsing someone political is a fuckin mook. You get what you deserve good or bad.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

My side again? Anyone that owns a business that comes out publicly endorsing someone political is a fuckin mook. You get what you deserve good or bad.

Oh I agree.  But wasn't this just a $25,000 contribution to his campaign that was uncovered by one of those left wing whack job do-gooder hack orgs?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh I agree.  But wasn't this just a $25,000 contribution to his campaign that was uncovered by one of those left wing whack job do-gooder hack orgs?

Dude, these same people boycotting a US company will go out and buy boots made by foreign manufactures overseas in order to do this boycott.  Then turn around and complain about companies leaving the US.  They are just fucking off the rails.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

sure...those would be sympathetic trump humpers trying to do what their leader says. i'm referring to their regular customer base. 

really ? cuz I know I have some of there stuff as well as my wife I know I have not voted left in a long long time . I also live in a pretty right town and see a lot of there stuff out and about this time of yr. pretty much people with cash shop there not really a place u go shopping for t shirts with the brand name covering the whole thing .

they are also carrying a whole line of Pendleton shit this year and that has been a huge sales boom for them .   

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

like chic-fel-a yeah has really slowed them down 

33 minutes ago, Legend said:

Sorry I can't knowingly support companies that try to shut down federal lands to the public, i.e. motorized access. 

then dump all your klim gear now. because they not only use gortex but bought the rights from all other people using it in the snowmobile industry so they could be exclusive.

I agree to a point but U go buy a snowpulse avalanche air bag guess what U just helped Marmot . the list is endless  remember to look up the food u eat that industry is huge.

if really worried about the lands join the clubs fighting the fight and this weekend call some MN state reps and tell them u do not support sf2 trying to take MN trail funding from the gas tax away as we speak.

better yet help start work on a all state connected forum /club sharing data base to keep all snowmobile clubs up to speed on what other states and the feds are up to in those states to help us all stay informed .

not spending 50 bucks at ll been is not doing shit .