What's for dinner???

Just now, ckf said:

Ha, I've got you beat. Bologna & cheese with mustard sandwich for me tonight. Every once in awhile I crave a bologna sandwich. Fried bologna is good, too.

Oh...I'm with you.  Gotta make a slit in that fried bologna so it doesn't "hat up" on ya and burn the edges. :lol:

You know what I've been craving lately?  A fried spam sadwich and/or fried eggs and spam.  Seriously.  Yum.

• Like 1

Oreos and milk.  

After reading some of the stuff on here from today, I'm really starting to believe that a few people on both "sides" aren't put together quite right.  

Fug it, time for more deep thoughts over milk and Oreos.  

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bought a Smoke Meat Poutine from my favorite smoke joint for lunch. Smoked bacon, smoked pork and 2 back ribs on fries drenched in gravy and cheese curds.

Couldn't finish it so now heating up the left overs for dinner.

Oh, and I bought a water with it just to keep the cals down.....lol

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Bought a Smoke Meat Poutine from my favorite smoke joint for lunch. Smoked bacon, smoked pork and 2 back ribs on fries drenched in gravy and cheese curds.

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That heart attack plate sounds amazing!!!!! :lol: 

On 8/17/2017 at 7:09 PM, Zambroski said:

Oh...I'm with you.  Gotta make a slit in that fried bologna so it doesn't "hat up" on ya and burn the edges. :lol:

You know what I've been craving lately?  A fried spam sadwich and/or fried eggs and spam.  Seriously.  Yum.

I have lived in MN for the better part of my life and have never sampled spam . 

it dose not frighten me as much as that gelatinous head cheese shit you see from time to time but it rakes up there with shit I am willing to die having never sampled.

I know it is a mental thing but I am fine with that  

yet I will stone sober eat a bag of white castles in a shit neighborhood lol

Edited by Ez ryder

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok not true. it has to be a castle where I believe there to be no rats so all of Minneapolis is out. unless I am drunk  

St Cloud's is pretty nice and a few years old.

And not in the hood.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

St Cloud's is pretty nice and a few years old.

And not in the hood.

last one I ate at was in a gas station in Hinkely straight white trash working . the full on jail house tats meth mouth . fuck people of wall mart some one needs to do a people of white castle

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

last one I ate at was in a gas station in Hinkely straight white trash working . the full on jail house tats meth mouth . fuck people of wall mart some one needs to do a people of white castle

I remember when the Popeye's on Lake was the only one in the state.  Was driving through the Cities late on a Saturday and decided to stop in...

21 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I remember when the Popeye's on Lake was the only one in the state.  Was driving through the Cities late on a Saturday and decided to stop in...

oh you never went to the one in frog town st paul in the late 80s ? lmfoa fucking shit show . my bud had a cuz that lived just down the block . he was a crazy fuck always had the shot gun in the back window of the truck . every time he pulled in the drive he would get out pump it to chamber 1 sling it over his shoulder and stand at his truck and eye up all the fucks watching him.

he had a crazy dog that he has to hold if you needed to get up and go to the bathroom . the brothers were always tossing chicken bones in his yard . they eventually stabbed the dog he was not good for business.

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh you never went to the one in frog town st paul in the late 80s ? lmfoa fucking shit show . my bud had a cuz that lived just down the block . he was a crazy fuck always had the shot gun in the back window of the truck . every time he pulled in the drive he would get out pump it to chamber 1 sling it over his shoulder and stand at his truck and eye up all the fucks watching him.

he had a crazy dog that he has to hold if you needed to get up and go to the bathroom . the brothers were always tossing chicken bones in his yard . they eventually stabbed the dog he was not good for business.

I just remember walking in there and I was the only white guy there.  Everyone turned and looked at me and I was clearly out of place there.

On 8/13/2017 at 3:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Never had them.

What? Have you avoided them on purpose or something?

On 8/17/2017 at 8:09 PM, Zambroski said:

These sound like bad ideas I would try in desperation if I was craving pork roll outside of the NY/NJ area.

On 8/17/2017 at 8:09 PM, Zambroski said:

fried spam sammies or eggs:yum:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

You assholes want to get hungry, check out this sub-Reddit.  We go through this from time to time and pick out something to try, or attempt some variation of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/food/

Saved in favorites. :thumb: