What's for dinner???

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I love seafood, but yeah, those aren't for everyone.  Scallops and oysters are two more I don't think I can do.  

Love them too!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I used to bartend at place  here in town called Whitneys Oyster Bar....had few,dozen oysters on the half shell and shucked a whole fuck of a lot more. One of my favorite dishes was a seafood pasta with scallops and shrimp over fettuccine with an alfredo type sauce.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I used to bartend at place  here in town called Whitneys Oyster Bar....had few,dozen oysters on the half shell and shucked a whole fuck of a lot more. One of my favorite dishes was a seafood pasta with scallops and shrimp over fettuccine with an alfredo type sauce.

I make a pretty damn good shrimp scampi.  Seems to be a bit healthier than the alfredo, plus I haven't found a good alfredo recipe yet.  

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im more of a breast man. Literally. :)

Same here, literally.  My wife doesn't like the drumsticks or breasts so.

Green salad is now fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

I ate a couple of cheddar franks with some hamburger helper type shit   God damn.  I'm eating this week like trailer trash.  I'm looking for a place on my living room wall for the confederate flag. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I ate a couple of cheddar franks with some hamburger helper type shit   God damn.  I'm eating this week like trailer trash.  I'm looking for a place on my living room wall for the confederate flag. :lol:

Ha, I've got you beat. Bologna & cheese with mustard sandwich for me tonight. Every once in awhile I crave a bologna sandwich. Fried bologna is good, too.

• Haha 1