What's for dinner???

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're a big help. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

It's wings dude. :lol: Temps need to be up to get the skin crispy.  Just cook them sumbitches til they look right.  Smoke them too long and it's sawdust on a bone.  

I may do some tomorrow since I bailed on the idea last weekend.  I'll do a play by play here for ya! :lmao:

Step one:  Take wings out of package.....

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's wings dude. :lol: Temps need to be up to get the skin crispy.  Just cook them sumbitches til they look right.  Smoke them too long and it's sawdust on a bone.  

I may do some tomorrow since I bailed on the idea last weekend.  I'll do a play by play here for ya! :lmao:

Step one:  Take wings out of package.....

Don't forget to post pics for Dave to drool over :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Don't forget to post pics for Dave to drool over :lol:

Gotta see if where I am on my weight.  If I'm good...well..CELEBRATE.  Gotta go get some sauce though.  Or, may do a dry rub.  That works pretty well too.  

I haven't been able to truly smoke anything this year.  Still haven't fixed my fire box so I can't control the temp very well.  Too lazy to mess with it right now.  Caught myself perusing news smokers so....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

1 Medium Pizza  -  pepperoni, hot sausage, green olives and mushrooms.

1 Bottle of Cab Sav.

:yum:

Had a Pepperoni pizza for lunch.  Steak and salad for dinner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

werd only faggot use miracle whip

Amy and Carly went to a graduation party so I made steak tips and then i went for a motorcyle ride,  perfect evening. 

Have you gotten up to the Kanc with it yet?

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

werd only faggot use miracle whip

Amy and Carly went to a graduation party so I made steak tips and then i went for a motorcyle ride,  perfect evening. 

Another good bike ride is go up Rte 16 to Errol, through Dixville Notch and back down Crawford.

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Dammit.. .... Now i want wings :lol:

Feel like dave :lol:

i'll probably have a few extra tomorrow if you wanted to start heading east now?

Fuck.  Now I'm for sure doing wings!  Better go take'm out of the freezer.  Something about damn hot wings!!!!  I'll swing in and get a sixer of some fine craft on my way back from getting sauce.  

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................GONNA BE A GOOD SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Fly a few over in your drone, but dont drop them in the lake....

:lol:

HAHA very funny mother fucker .

33 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Miracle whip is good for grilled cheese.

We use mayo when we don't have any soft butter for grilled cheese.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was commenting on mayo and grilled cheese. 

you just use a little bit on the outside to brown the bread. it works pretty good, but i prefer the buttery taste on a grilled cheese

Just now, ckf said:

you just use a little bit on the outside to brown the bread. it works pretty good, but i prefer the buttery taste on a grilled cheese

I've never done that before. Never even heard of it.  I'll giv'r.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Miracle Whip on sourdough bread grilled cheese...yum yum.