What's for dinner???

We were going to do hotdogs over the fire and have dogs/beans with the grandkids but the weather was crappy. I did a roasting pan of oven baked spaghetti.quick easy meal and the kids loved it

• Like 1

Italian sausage and fried macaroni ..yep you read right..fried macaroni in butter.

Don't boil it as much as normal..just till it starts to get soft..strain, then fry in a pan...everybody loves it around here.

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Steak, baked potato, green beans and sliced tomatoes :bc:

That's what I'm talking about....I like to slice tomatoes, cukes and onions and make a dressing of Helmans and white vinegar....a little pepper and damn it's good. :bc:

• Like 1

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Biggie Smails said:

That's what I'm talking about....I like to slice tomatoes, cukes and onions and make a dressing of Helmans and white vinegar....a little pepper and damn it's good. :bc:

Tomatoes,cukes,onions,feta.a little bit of olive oil and seasoned with salt,oregano and you have a nice salad . Dunk a piece of fresh baguette in the juice. Opa.

Edited by smokin george
Spelling
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, smokin george said:

Tomatoes,cukes,onions,feta.a little bit of olive oil and seasoned with salt,oregano and you have a nice salad . Dunk a piece of fresh baguette in the juice. Opa.

I'm going to give that a try. :bc:

46 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm going to give that a try. :bc:

Not too much olive oil. It's basically for a bit of flavour. The tomatoes will provide the juice.thats a Greek village salad.

20 minutes ago, Doos said:

Couple of 2" bone in ribeyes, meeeshigan sweet corn, and hasselback potatoes. Lawd.

Wow, you guys have local corn already?

4 minutes ago, Doos said:

For a while now, been pretty dry so they're small ears but sweet.

We don't usually see the local corn until the end of July. The saying around here is that the corn is knee high by the by the 4th  of July.

My daughter brought home some deep fried whitefish from where she works.....a little lemon, malt vinegar and tartar sauce...delicious!

• Like 2

stuffed bell peppers fresh from the garden stuffed with sausage, sweet banna peppers, also fresh picked, mozzerella. cheese and onion cooked on the grill

• Like 1