What's for dinner???

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Thighs are where the money meat is. Love diving face first into a set of juicy thighs! 

I think most of us do.....well, maybe not @Polaris 550   :lol:

I don't mind thighs, but Nicole isn't a big fan of dark meat.  She will eat them if they are smoked :bbq:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm done buying the boneless breasts. They are more convenient, but dry compared to the bone in that we had tonight.

My wife will only eat boneless, skinless breast.....she doesn't like the bone....shocker. :bashhead:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I think most of us do.....well, maybe not @Polaris 550   :lol:

I don't mind thighs, but Nicole isn't a big fan of dark meat.  She will eat them if they are smoked :bbq:

Did you se the pic of the hairy broad that Steve posted? Why don't you dive into those thighs!!!!! LMMFAO!!!

You and Steve can fight to see who gets to her pussy first!!!  :lol2::lol2:

air fryer buffalo wings and cheesy fries.  wife threw her moms air fryer oven in the car when we went to pick it up and its pretty awesome,  can do 50-60 wings in it at once although i need to work on the timing vs my small one.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

air fryer buffalo wings and cheesy fries.  wife threw her moms air fryer oven in the car when we went to pick it up and its pretty awesome,  can do 50-60 wings in it at once although i need to work on the timing vs my small one.  

Those are pretty cool when you don't feel like the BBQ.

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

What brand is it, model? Only thing I don't like about mine is that it's small.

59 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

What brand is it, model? Only thing I don't like about mine is that it's small.

power air fryer oven.  have a choice of 4 racks,  rotating basket or rotisserie.  my other is a power air fryer XL and i can cook about half the wings of the new one.  

• Like 1