What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Not sure yet. Was gonna throw some chicken on the grill. Came home, grill was blown off the deck. Patio table smashed to pieces. So looks like chicken dutlets

Yikes!  It's been windy here today but not that bad.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wife wanted me to go buy a new table tonight. 

So I Played her a song.

Don't ya just love playing / singing that song for the wife from time to time? You just need to be careful how often you play it as they controls that tiny patch of real estate that we desperately want :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don't ya just love playing / singing that song for the wife from time to time? You just need to be careful how often you play it as they controls that tiny patch of real estate that we desperately want :lol:

i've taken a vow of celibacy so i don't have to hold my tongue anymore

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats not acceptable either.  i've dedicated myself to my buddhist studies.  

have fun with that :lol:

Went to Sullivans Steakhouse for dinner. Holy fuck what an incredible filet. We always love Sullivans but tonight was on another level of delish. 

Took half of it home to savor tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Did English Irish breakfast for dinner utilizing leftover weekend racing food.

Rasher, bangers, hash, beans, and eggs all slopped onto a plate. 

Edited by racinfarmer

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't know about you guys, but I got my fill of popcorn tonight . I didn't even need to eat dinner:lol:

Imagine if you wouldve shown all my posts...coward.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Surprised ya don't have heartburn.

I guess I can't expect everyone here to act like an adult all the time. The last time I had to deal with something like this was either Jr high or Freshman year in high school.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I guess I can't expect everyone here to act like an adult all the time. The last time I had to deal with something like this was either Jr high or Freshman year in high school.

At some point I kinda expected someone to bring up going to a Brittny Spears concert :barney:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Imagine if you wouldve shown all my posts...coward.

This is the 1st one of your posts that I've approved since earlier tonight. I decided to recuse myself from your moderation.  I guess some of your posts aren't up to Joel's standards :dunno: 

Just now, ckf said:

This is the 1st one of your posts that I've approved since earlier tonight. I decided to recuse myself from your moderation.  I guess some of your posts aren't up to Joel's standards :dunno: 

Im sure hes under strict orders from you. Sniff.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:44 AM, AKIQPilot said:

Went to Sullivans Steakhouse for dinner. Holy fuck what an incredible filet. We always love Sullivans but tonight was on another level of delish. 

Took half of it home to savor tomorrow. 

Once a month a bunch of advisers in the region get together and have a dinner at this place. A different product partner picks up the tab each month and we get talk shop.   Tonight we went with fresh oysters, and a fillet was some kind of crazy tapping on it. It was awesome.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5890e97ad1758e5ffeef1b38/t/5a58d141e2c483ae82a729bc/1515770200967/Delaney+Grill+ONE+PAGER+-+One+Side+B%26W+11.21.17.pdf