What's for dinner???

31 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Native food....

The nearest KFS is about 45 minutes from here, so I am not sure if I would call it native :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Back years ago I was traveling into Boston to work a second job I would get a KFC medium mashed potato with gravy and 2 buscuits and eat em on the way. 

I just grabbed a $20 meal deal and it cam with 2 containers of mashed and 2 gravies. Not the best choice for dinner, but it was quick and easy.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

The nearest KFS is about 45 minutes from here, so I am not sure if I would call it native :dunno:

You feel like youre on the rez when you go to a kfc here.

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

KFC is delish but maeks you want to shit 15 minutes later just like Taco Bell.  Now they run dual stores so you can figure out if you want mexi shits or chicken shits.  

I can't say as anything really gives me the shits. I guess my gut is a garbage disposal :dunno:

Had a nice filet, baked potato, asparagus and salad. Couple of home brewed ales to wash it down. Ummm. Emmets Brewery in Palatine. Good chow, good brew, reasonable price.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Babybacks

That sounds good. I think I have a rack of St Louis Style that I need to smoke before the cold weather settles in.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I hear they are great in a crockpot

:bigfinger:

:lol2: