What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Had some puree cauliflower with garlic butter was pretty good. 

I have to stop reading this thread, it's making me hungry. :lmao:I just had surgery to remove a stomach tumor and I'll be on a soft/liquid diet for 3 weeks :flush: I said to my wife......in about 3 weeks I'm gonna order a big pizza, fold that bitch in half  and eat it like a taco. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I have to stop reading this thread, it's making me hungry. :lmao:I just had surgery to remove a stomach tumor and I'll be on a soft/liquid diet for 3 weeks :flush: I said to my wife......in about 3 weeks I'm gonna order a big pizza, fold that bitch in half  and eat it like a taco. :thumbsup:

Wishing you a speedy recovery :bc:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery :bc:

thank you sir :bc:  They had to make my stomach a bit smaller to make sure they cut decent margins around the tumor, I'm hoping maybe it will result in losing a few pounds so Snacks can't call me chubs any more. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:20 PM, snoughnut said:

Get well.

• Like 1

Nicole made a stew out of the leftover pork roast. Perfect meal after a cold windy day. Only thing better would have been a bread bowl, but the biscuits worked in a pinch :lol:

• Like 2