What's for dinner???

Uncle Znotty's " two plate special " Venison Chili:

Venison burger, fried in oil, salt & pepper

B&M Red Kidney Baked Beans, w/molasses, pork & spices

Organic Tomato Ketchup

Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese

So good, ya' can't eat just one!!!!!!!!  :yum:P2230367.thumb.JPG.3a04447a710db6395afef4bbfe851741.JPG

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:puke:  

Hey, you're a non-hunting faggot, so obviously you're not gonna' like a manly man's dish, like venison chili.

Maybe I could make some honey-baked croissants, with a cup of herbal tea for ya'!! 

LMAO!! What a faggot!! Bad enough he's a red-headed step-child, but he doesn't like venison either!! 

He should just kill himself!!!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you're a non-hunting faggot, so obviously you're not gonna' like a manly man's dish, like venison chili.

Maybe I could make some honey-baked croissants, with a cup of herbal tea for ya'!! 

LMAO!! What a faggot!! Bad enough he's a red-headed step-child, but he doesn't like venison either!! 

I'm sure he is on the gay French diet.

image.jpeg.80e7e0869dca5e3217f04b743286500a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure he is on the gay French diet.

image.jpeg.80e7e0869dca5e3217f04b743286500a.jpeg

Yeah AC, that's more to his liking!!   Do you think it's because his step-father beat him when he was a child??????     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I love me some venison chili but what you made was about as new england white trash of a meal as you can get outside DeMoulas mac and cheese and hot dogs.  

the toe jam over the top is especially delicious i am sure.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I love me some venison chili but what you made was about as new england white trash of a meal as you can get outside DeMoulas mac and cheese and hot dogs.  

Oh, who the fuck are you, Tommy Flay??? Where's your concoctions, you red-headed nigga? 

You wanna' compare TNW? 

Oh, where's your big-mouth now, Alfred E. Neuman?

Don't write checks with your mouth, that your ass can't cash. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The venison Barry used to cook at camp was excellent.  :bc:

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes it was.  Venison done right can be delish,  thrown on a plate with some beans, ketchup and dry toe jam not so much.  

My neighbors up here butcher it themselves and remove all of the silver skin like Barry does. Very tasty! 

Italian restaurant, Avanti's, tonight for my niece's 40th. Not sure what I'm going to get but more than likely, Chicken Parm? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Making home made tenders, busted out the 100 year old cast iron for the frying..

Mine isn't 100 years old,  but I love my cast iron fry pan. Everyone that uses it comments on how well it's seasoned.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mine isn't 100 years old,  but I love my cast iron fry pan. Everyone that uses it comments on how well it's seasoned.

I picked it up from a 70ish year old lady who said it was her grandmother's,..It's only ever had chicken fried in it..So cool!! Score for $60

15826708712876690638568589356474.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I picked it up from a 70ish year old lady who said it was her grandmother's,..It's only ever had chicken fried in it..So cool!! Score for $60 

15826708712876690638568589356474.jpg

Nice!!!  When we were younger we ruined an entire set of cast iron cookware. We had no idea how to maintain it at the time.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice!!!  When we were younger we ruined an entire set of cast iron cookware. We had no idea how to maintain it at the time.

Don't feel bad, I let my mom's rust before I knew what I was doing too..:bashhead:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Don't feel bad, I let my mom's rust before I knew what I was doing too..:bashhead:

Once you understand how to use them, they are easy to clean and maintain :thumb:  

I was just thinking about you earlier today when I was planting a few northern seeds....we still haven't hooked up somewhere in the middle for lunch and a drink. Let's try to make that happen this spring/summer. I've been wanting to get over toward Burlington to do some exploring anyway.

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Once you understand how to use them, they are easy to clean and maintain :thumb:  

I was just thinking about you earlier today when I was planting a few northern seeds....we still haven't hooked up somewhere in the middle for lunch and a drink. Let's try to make that happen this spring/summer. I've been wanting to get over toward Burlington to do some exploring anyway.

Sounds good, I have your lawnmower blades sitting on my desk at work, I'll get you an oil change set up too, and some rotisserie seasoning. :bc:

• Like 1