Check your account email address ×

What's for dinner???

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, smokin george said:

What fish is that?

I believe tilapia?  It was cooked to perfection , with the perfect amount seasoning with a bit of kick. I didn’t have to splash anything on it.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I believe tilapia?  It was cooked to perfection , with the perfect amount seasoning with a bit of kick. I didn’t have to splash anything on it.

Sounds good! We're hoping to get out for some ice fishing this winter to get some walleye. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Sounds good! We're hoping to get out for some ice fishing this winter to get some walleye. 

I have a guide booked for one day next week. Hoping to get slabs of perch.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I have a guide booked for one day next week. Hoping to get slabs of perch.

We haven't gone for perch in a few years .We mostly went for trout but now in a huge walleye area 10 min from the house. I've got a Clam portable hut and a new 10" gas augers that we only used once. I can tow my 7ft Equinox toboggan with all the gear in it to a dozen different lakes around here. We figure on sledding during the week and ice fish on the wknds

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

We haven't gone for perch in a few years .We mostly went for trout but now in a huge walleye area 10 min from the house. I've got a Clam portable hut and a new 10" gas augers that we only used once. I can tow my 7ft Equinox toboggan with all the gear in it to a dozen different lakes around here. We figure on sledding during the week and ice fish on the wknds

I don’t own any gear and don’t do it often enough to make the investment. He charges $200 for eight hours. He supplied everything including the sleds. He leaves one sled with us,if we need to leave the ice. Each guy gets a 5x6 heated ,insulated shed that has a bunch of windows in it.

BB127CD2-761D-4FDE-8A0D-FE59A3E699DD.jpeg

C15871AF-A9AA-4093-908D-1795E73A1F26.jpeg

5085E01B-5FB6-4BE6-A594-8B63CF7928BC.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skeeter21i said:

Trying a porchetta. Pork belly wrapped around tenderloins. Will throw on the smoker tomorrow and see how it turns out.

20191227_160854.jpg

20191227_162914.jpg

20191227_162249.jpg

Nice man, definitely post some pics as you're cooking and cutting that fucker up!