What's for dinner???

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

lol, no , why , is that what this clown was talking about?

That would be my guess. The stupid idiot thinks Taco Bell is fine dinning.     :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

International cuisine 

We all know when it's time to take the better half out for a nice meal, we drive right by Taco Bell, McDonalds and the likes, and pull in to Wendy's. Now that's fine dinning :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

We all know when it's time to take the better half out for a nice meal, we drive right by Taco Bell, McDonalds and the likes, and pull in to Wendy's. Now that's fine dinning :lol:

We are living large tonight babe.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

We are living large tonight babe.

I even take her to  the Pick and Shovel after for a Maple Creamy. I know, I know, I'm going to spoil her :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I didn't know it was her birthday

Do you think I went to far for a regular ole Saturday night? Maybe taking her to Taco Bell this week will even things out?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Do you think I went to far for a regular ole Saturday night? Maybe taking her to Taco Bell this week will even things out?

Isnt that kinda like saying " I don't like you anymore"?

• Haha 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Isnt that kinda like saying " I don't like you anymore"?

I'll just tell her I'm taking her to a fine dinning establishment recommended by my buddy @Zambroski on FS. That should help remove some of the blame from me when I have to pull over for her to shit in a corn field on the way home :dunno:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll just tell her I'm taking her to a fine dinning establishment recommended by my buddy @Zambroski on FS. That should help remove some of the blame from me when I have to pull over for her to shit in a corn field on the way home :dunno:

Taco Bell provides an ample menu for even the finest of classy women.  No anal afterwords though.  Skip a night.

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I even take her to  the Pick and Shovel after for a Maple Creamy. I know, I know, I'm going to spoil her :lol:

Do you stop at Sam's and Costco for a 24 pack of TP before or after? :lmao:

56 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Do you stop at Sam's and Costco for a 24 pack of TP before or after? :lmao:

We don't have those fancy stores around here. She'll have to use birch bark :lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

:lol:   I get that from KFC as well as Taco Bell.  I still remember having to stop and shit in the woods one night cause it kicked in too quick.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Taco Bell provides an ample menu for even the finest of classy women.  No anal afterwords though.  Skip a night.

:lol:

spot on

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   I get that from KFC as well as Taco Bell.  I still remember having to stop and shit in the woods one night cause it kicked in too quick.  

spot on

The only time I've had that happen was after eating breakfast at McDonalds. I was out early taking pics of Mt Washington around Scenic Vista in Intervale when it kicked in. I drove down to the fields below the scenic lookout and dropped my drawers. No idea if anyone could see me and I didn't care :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The only time I've had that happen was after eating breakfast at McDonalds. I was out early taking pics of Mt Washington around Scenic Vista in Intervale when it kicked in. I drove down to the fields below the scenic lookout and dropped my drawers. No idea if anyone could see me and I didn't care :lol:

i had one this winter when riding in Milli with james.  Pulled into a skidder trail and blew one out I swear 10 feet.  I almost took a pic it was so tremendous.  first time ever while riding.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i had one this winter when riding in Milli with james.  Pulled into a skidder trail and blew one out I swear 10 feet.  I almost took a pic it was so tremendous.  first time ever while riding.  

Perfect pic for the dinner thread :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

O.o

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

There is little worse than having to drop one while on a sled.  Misery.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it isn't an emergency I can usually find a camp out house to use.

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

We don't have those fancy stores around here. She'll have to use birch bark :lol:

:lmao:

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spot on

I hate when that happens. Thank God for 24hr gas stations and 7-11 

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm usually pretty good about being able to hold it while on a sled. But as I get older, I've said fuck it and started carrying napkins and baby wipes in the Linq bag :lol:  :lmao:

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Having to take a shit in the filed was worse. 

Didn't have any leftovers to bring to lunch and I don't have time to go out and grab anything. So I got one of these out of the lunch satellite at work and a 20oz Coke.  

IMG_20190409_105741742.thumb.jpg.34cc0074f3bd1fb66512277daa6a5fb4.jpg

God only knows when this will kick in and how bad my stomach will be hurting later :lol:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd bet you will shit yourself inside of an hour.  

:lol: surprisingly nothing yet.  Not even any unusual gas or anything. I'm sure all hell is gonna break loose (literally) later. :lmao: