What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Did she end up keeping her tooth? 

BTW I love that stuff! 

Teeth are good, braces are coming off in a couple of months,..she doesn't have feeling in 3 teeth, so they could die still..but no discoloration as of now..just keeping the fingers crossed..

Thank for asking Jim. :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Teeth are good, braces are coming off in a couple of months,..she doesn't have feeling in 3 teeth, so they could die still..but no discoloration as of now..just keeping the fingers crossed..

Good to hear Tony.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Stupid question, but if the teeth die ,would new ones come out ? Shes still young enough no ? I know fuck all aboot teeth lol

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 11:22 AM, ckf said:

No idea as we didn't take anything out of the freezer and there isn't anything in the fridge. It will either be take out or scrounge around the cupboards for something :dunno:  

We did that tonight . Fucking nightmare.  Old ass frezzerburnt perogies and old garlic bread 

After 1 perogie ,I was on my way to get take oot . Fettuccine alfredo with chicken and chicken parmigiana with chic black bean salad lol

5 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Stupid question, but if the teeth die ,would new ones come out ? Shes still young enough no ? I know fuck all aboot teeth lol

No, baby teeth were gone by the time she was 8-9.. she is 15 now,..well first option would be root canals, if that didn't work or deemed not an option next would be pull the teeth and do studs and fake teeth..Big money for that, so fingers crossed we don't have to go that route.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

No, baby teeth were gone by the time she was 8-9.. she is 15 now,..well first option would be root canals, if that didn't work or deemed not an option next would be pull the teeth and do studs and fake teeth..Big money for that, so fingers crossed we don't have to go that route.

Holy crap. I hope it doesn't come to that . Hope everything works out for you guys Tony :bc:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Ugh! Heartburn in a box! @Rigid1 it's so good going down, then it hits your lower belly and shit hits the fan! :lol:

Hummus and pita bread, pepperoni and cheese, here. Working late so, finger food for dinner. :ashamed:

I don't do pita bread. Taste like cardboard and nothing called a peter gets anywhere near my mouth.

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, racinfarmer said:

Ate and drank our way across the Twin Cities yesterday.  It was a tattooed, pierced freakshow at every brewery, bike shop, and thrift/salvage/surplus store we stopped at.  Started out at Anchor Fish & Chips and worked our way to Surly for a tour and pizza (amazing pizza for MN) and to someplace called the Hex (pretty sketchy place, some gangbanger looking guys walked in with a pitbull and just let it roam) and ended at a taproom for my cousin's birthday.   

IMG_20190323_121313[1].jpg

IMG_20190323_162045[1].jpg

How in the hell did you end up at the Hexagon? LOL

Your right about sketchy.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Supreme?

Bacon & mushroom thin crust. Nicole hadn't had it in years and wanted to try it.  I told her that I had it with rob and few years ago and it sucked. She now agrees :lol:

• Haha 2

Just now, ckf said:

Bacon & mushroom thin crust. Nicole hadn't had it in years and wanted to try it.  I told her that I had it with rob and few years ago and it sucked. She now agrees :lol:

Dont go there much....but we always get  a pan supreme.

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

How in the hell did you end up at the Hexagon? LOL

Your right about sketchy.

We thought the hoe down started at 5:30 and it started at 7:30.  Pulled out Google Maps and found it.  We only stayed for 1 round.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd rather eat gas station pizza

I find each pizza hut location varies....best pizza ive had was a place in WV...we were on our way home from florida...saw the sign and stopped.