What's for dinner???

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Made some jerk and salt &pepper wings with garlic bread . No ceasar salad cause I dont need the herpes or whatever the fuck is wrong with romain 

Ecoli

A good full body flushing is always good after a plate of wings!

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ordered Pizza Hut

We were on a Pizza Hut kick for a while...online ordering and some good deals but the last pizza we got had the wrong items and pretty sure I ate a few hairs....can't do it anymore. Went back to one of our local joints...BC Pizza...and it has been much better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We were on a Pizza Hut kick for a while...online ordering and some good deals but the last pizza we got had the wrong items and pretty sure I ate a few hairs....can't do it anymore. Went back to one of our local joints...BC Pizza...and it has been much better.

I usually order from a legit local place, but yeah the online deal locked me in.,. I got enough pizza for $20 to last me the 3 days the kids are with their mom...:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Sounds delicious

It was. If it wasn't the tenderloin we would have cut it up and put it in the cast iron pan with the potatoes and bacon.

I was shocked when my neighbors dad brought me over 2 tenderloins a few weeks ago. They come out great using the reverse sear method :yahoo:

A glass of water and a fucking saltine!  Decided to try on my new Cat gear again in full to see how fucking bad it really was (maybe I was holding water the first time :lmao:

JESUS!  This is just stupid.  I hear DOO is now using their Vietnamese personal for sizes too!  I'm gonna rip the back right up the middle as soon as a pull my sled over!!!!

Size: Large:  :wall: 

Related image

• Haha 1

On 12/10/2018 at 5:34 PM, awful knawful said:

Meatloaf. With special sauce. But not the kind of special sauce an ex cop would be thinking of......

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Thin slice chicken cutlets , mashed , corn and peas.

I have some " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for you two!!!

EDIT: Removed pic of shit. I'm not going to deal with this in one of the few threads that I enjoy around here.

Edited by Guest
removed photo

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have some " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for you two!!!

EDIT: Removed pic of shit. I'm not going to deal with this in one of the few threads that I enjoy around here.

See above.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1