What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some Rib Eyes are getting happy with a side of zucchini for the BBQ in a few,..date night with the GF, and hopefully some hard core bang'n!:barney:

IMG_20180623_155911744.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Some Rib Eyes are getting happy with a side of zucchini for the BBQ in a few,..date night with the GF, and hopefully some hard core bang'n!:barney:

IMG_20180623_155911744.jpg

Nice.

Just got home from picking up my daughters new car....it was a 5 hour deal so I just had half a turkey sandwich and some chips.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just got home from picking up my daughters new car....it was a 5 hour deal so I just had half a turkey sandwich and some chips.

What she end up getting?

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

What she end up getting?

7 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Sick of waiting for her car while dad fought it out with the salesman over some political shit that was playing on the tv in the showroom !!!!!!111  :bc:

Fucking Ron! :lol:

2009 Lexus RX 350...bought it from a retired couple a couple hours south of here. Super nice people....one owner wife's car that has been meticulously maintained (she got a new Mercedes Cuv) he filled the tank for us, just had new brakes done on all four corners, fresh oil change, etc....told me if anything goes wrong in the next few months to call him and he will make it right. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking Ron! :lol:

2009 Lexus RX 350...bought it from a retired couple a couple hours south of here. Super nice people....one owner wife's car that has been meticulously maintained (she got a new Mercedes Cuv) he filled the tank for us, just had new brakes done on all four corners, fresh oil change, etc....told me if anything goes wrong in the next few months to call him and he will make it right. :thumbsup:

Damn , Jim !  Those are solid rides , nice job !!!!       :bc:

45 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Damn , Jim !  Those are solid rides , nice job !!!!       :bc:

Thanks...it was just a matter of being a patient and having  all that time perusing CL pay off. As I said earlier helluva nice couple and I got a text from him this  morning just checking to make sure we made it home in one piece and reiterating that if any problems with the car crop up to call him.

• Like 1