What's for dinner???

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Where do you get your tips? I used to like Butcher Boy, Meat House and Danvers Butchery. In that order. Bourbon was always my favorite with steakhouse a close second. Libbeys in Lyndonville has some great maple bourbon tips :bc:

Butcher boy is excellent. I usually go to McKinnon's though, bout equal I'd say.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Butcher boy is excellent. I usually go to McKinnon's though, bout equal I'd say.

on the vine in exeter is better thank Mckinnons IMO.  I miss when the Meat House was at their best before they fucked it up by selling shitty sysco meat and then ripping off charity

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

on the vine in exeter is better thank Mckinnons IMO.  I miss when the Meat House was at their best before they fucked it up by selling shitty sysco meat and then ripping off charity

Been meaning to try the on the vine, do they have all the "exotic" meat types like McKinnon's? Always something unique there, end up leaving with a cart full for the freezer. Meat house was awesome, they really fucked up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Been meaning to try the on the vine, do they have all the "exotic" meat types like McKinnon's? Always something unique there, end up leaving with a cart full for the freezer. Meat house was awesome, they really fucked up...

Being a Jew , I just go to Market Basket and dig for the Managers Special.   :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

What are you? A fucking aristocrat or something? :lol:

:lol:

That reminds of this scene from Goodfellas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ckf said:

Where do you get your tips? I used to like Butcher Boy, Meat House and Danvers Butchery. In that order. Bourbon was always my favorite with steakhouse a close second. Libbeys in Lyndonville has some great maple bourbon tips :bc:

Here http://www.thehappybutchers.com/

or here http://www.bloodfarm.news/store-2/

• Like 1