What's for dinner???

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, ckf said:

I smoked one last summer and it was very tasty :bc:

We did last St. Pats, was so good had to do it again but used the rotisserie this time.

smoked corned beef.JPG

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sliced up some marinated grilled chicken breast and made a toasted sandwich with some Havarti Cheese and bowl of Brussels Sprouts.

Frigging love those things

I was thinking of having King Crab Legs and a Filet.  But after spending $1100 today fixing a tiny hydraulic leak on the motorhome I will have to skip the filet and just have the crab legs............ :bc:  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was thinking of having King Crab Legs and a Filet.  But after spending $1100 today fixing a tiny hydraulic leak on the motorhome I will have to skip the filet and just have the crab legs............ :bc:  

Hose/fitting and labour. $1100 WTF.

5 hours ago, gtserider said:

Hose/fitting and labour. $1100 WTF.

Ummm, well.  It was a little more than that.  Two 6000psi hoses, each 32' long.  Had to drop the fuel tank to get access to a clamp that all the rear hyd hoses pass through.  We are in a high end RV park in Vegas.  They don't let you do much on your own here unless one of their approved mobile mechanics are on site working side by side.  While I had the tank out I replaced the generator fuel lines and the fuel pump.  It was about $800 in parts and $350 in labor.  Took us less than 3 hours to do the complete job.   The drip was very minor but wasn't going to fix itself.  I decided there is no time like the present to fix it.  

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Did tacos/fajitas.  Always a hit. 

I love tacos and fajitas.  All Mexican food is great.  

It turns out we cancelled King Crab Dinner and split a burger instead.  We saw a fantastic show at the Hard Rock Hotel.  The Vault with musicians from 6 or 7 great bands from the 70's and 80's.  They played cover music for over 2 hours.  All the best songs from 1969 to 1989.  Tickets were cheap and the music was awesome.  

Finished the evening off with a couple of Oyster shooters and a Lobster Roll.  It wasn't quite Maine Lobster Roll quality but it was close.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So do I....my wife hates them which makes me like them even more. :lol:

Your wife is a smart cookie. I hate them too. Couldnt even feed those fuckers to the dog when I was a kid....he hated them too! :lol:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ummm, well.  It was a little more than that.  Two 6000psi hoses, each 32' long.  Had to drop the fuel tank to get access to a clamp that all the rear hyd hoses pass through.  We are in a high end RV park in Vegas.  They don't let you do much on your own here unless one of their approved mobile mechanics are on site working side by side.  While I had the tank out I replaced the generator fuel lines and the fuel pump.  It was about $800 in parts and $350 in labor.  Took us less than 3 hours to do the complete job.   The drip was very minor but wasn't going to fix itself.  I decided there is no time like the present to fix it.  

I love tacos and fajitas.  All Mexican food is great.  

It turns out we cancelled King Crab Dinner and split a burger instead.  We saw a fantastic show at the Hard Rock Hotel.  The Vault with musicians from 6 or 7 great bands from the 70's and 80's.  They played cover music for over 2 hours.  All the best songs from 1969 to 1989.  Tickets were cheap and the music was awesome.  

Finished the evening off with a couple of Oyster shooters and a Lobster Roll.  It wasn't quite Maine Lobster Roll quality but it was close.  

How far is the park from the strip?