What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Now what is the difference between that and putting the fries on a cookiesheet in the oven? 

Do I look like Rachel Ray to you...how the fuck do I know how it works? :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do I look like Rachel Ray to you...how the fuck do I know how it works? :lol:

:lmao: it says the air circulates around what your cooking better....i will have to give that a try......i mean get the wife to give that a try....fuck you @Woodtick. :news:

• Haha 1

Anyone else ready for salad season? We eat garden salads year round but don't have potato or macaroni salads very often, if at all,  during the winter. Same goes for the cottage cheese we are having with dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to summer meals :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anyone else ready for salad season? We eat garden salads year round but don't have potato or macaroni salads very often, if at all,  during the winter. Same goes for the cottage cheese we are having with dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to summer meals :thumb:

Have all salads year round. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Have all salads year round. :)

By the time late summer / fall rolls around I'm looking forward to the hearty type dishes, like chili and corn chowda. Right now a bacon, tomato (fresh off the vine) and bacon sandwich sounds good. Maybe it's just spring fever :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

By the time late summer / fall rolls around I'm looking forward to the hearty type dishes, like chili and corn chowda. Right now a bacon, tomato (fresh off the vine) and bacon sandwich sounds good. Maybe it's just spring fever :dunno: 

It doesn't have to be a certain time yr for me to crave anything in particular. :lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

It doesn't have to be a certain time yr for me to crave anything in particular. :lol:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that tends to eat certain foods at different times during the year. I know that you would be happy with Subway everyday of the year, but you a fucked in the head anyway :news:

:lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have a garden, nothing like fresh vegetables! Can't come on your ride with the cottage cheese though, I don't know how people eat that shit...

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one that tends to eat certain foods at different times during the year. I know that you would be happy with Subway everyday of the year, but you a fucked in the head anyway :news:

:lol:

:fuckyou:

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Definatly . I'm looking forward to summer food as much as I was looking  forward to winter food last fall.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Well its the fact that ya cant replicate a tomato right of the vine. Winter I do ceasers salad a lot more as tomatoes are tasteless.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ckf said:

boneless country style ribs, cottage cheese and a garden salad.

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

Baby back ribs and my copy cat Tony Romas bbq sauce

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got spare ribs in the crockpot now for tonight.

Thursday must be rib night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well its the fact that ya cant replicate a tomato right of the vine. Winter I do ceasers salad a lot more as tomatoes are tasteless.

Having chicken ceaser salad tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Thursday must be rib night.

Guess so . I took em out for last night but after spending 15 hrs in a plow truck I went with bacon and panty cakes last night and saved the ribs for tonight.

• Like 2

Just now, DAVE said:

Having chicken ceaser salad tonight.

I make that for the wife whenever I have buffalo wings. Well I cook the chicken , she makes the salad. I enjoy cooking , just not salads.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

crockpot ribs SMH

in the winter when i won't be making them myself i go to goody coles for them

o.jpg

Goody Coles FTW. Was there the other day, best BBQ around IMO.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ever been to KC's ribshack ?

No, where's that? :yum: