What's for dinner???

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ahhh ok. 

Let me guess u had a foot long and a side order of balls !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The One said:

Let me guess u had a foot long and a side order of balls !

Hey, you fuckin' faggot, I was commenting on AWFUL'S foreskin lunch, you fuckin' ball licker. 

Are you that stupid? 

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fuckin' faggot, I was commenting on AWFUL'S foreskin lunch, you fuckin' ball licker. 

Are you that stupid? 

How about acting your age ? 

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

Roast pork french fries cooked in the air fryer and gravy Mmmmmmmm. Sometimes I wish I was bigger so I could eat more.

What the hell are roast pork french fries?  You guys are weird up there.:lol:

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I thought the same thing but fuck it....pork, french,fries, gravy....fuck it's all good! 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about you open a can of STFU!!

How about you two take it to a different thread? Thank you in advance :thumb:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Roast pork french fries cooked in the air fryer and gravy Mmmmmmmm. Sometimes I wish I was bigger so I could eat more.

Hey, those air dryers wortha shit?  Wife mentioned getting one the other day. :dunno:

I’m having polish sausage and scalloped cheddar taters. Wife brought home two boxes of GS thin mints so....dessert!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, those air dryers wortha shit?  Wife mentioned getting one the other day. :dunno:

I’m having polish sausage and scalloped cheddar taters. Wife brought home two boxes of GS thin mints so....dessert!

Yeah they are,,, I can cook fries just as crispy as in my deep fryer IN THE COMFORT OF THE KITCHEN!!!! Breaded chicken wings are fucking awesome too. Takes a bit longer but like I said ,indoors and the house doesn't stink for days like an oil fryer

Just now, HSR said:

Yeah they are,,, I can cook fries just as crispy as in my deep fryer IN THE COMFORT OF THE KITCHEN!!!! Breaded chicken wings are fucking awesome too. Takes a bit longer but like I said ,indoors and the house doesn't stink for days like an oil fryer

So you can fry anything and not just pre-fried frozen type stuff?

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you can fry anything and not just pre-fried frozen type stuff?

That stuff works great,,, I have thrown some green onion moose/pork sausages in there and they turned out good,,crispy skin but still juicy.  I just got it a month ago so I'm still learning and there is 2 different styles,,pan or basket. Mine is basket.

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

That stuff works great,,, I have thrown some green onion moose/pork sausages in there and they turned out good,,crispy skin but still juicy.  I just got it a month ago so I'm still learning and there is 2 different styles,,pan or basket. Mine is basket.

:bc: 

I’m seeing one in my future.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m seeing one in my future.

The wife just asked me if there was any wings in the freezer,,, I says yup,,, so now she's air frying me some wings. Fucking winning:bc:

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Throw some gravy on it, sounds good..... :lol:  :bc: 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

The wife just asked me if there was any wings in the freezer,,, I says yup,,, so now she's air frying me some wings. Fucking winning:bc:

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh.  YOU JUST SOLD ME!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We just got one of these...haven't tried it yet.

IMG_3823.thumb.JPG.f59e5761d0a5f5f9c2d9b874d165526c.JPG

Now what is the difference between that and putting the fries on a cookiesheet in the oven?