What's for dinner???

Just now, ckf said:

I'll try some if I ever come across them, trust me, LOL!

:lol: its tough to just eat one.... specially when they are fresh and warm still.

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol: its tough to just eat one.... specially when they are fresh and warm still.

I have a hard time with just one from DD. That's one of the reasons I just buy a few munchkins.

Just now, ckf said:

I have a hard time with just one from DD. That's one of the reasons I just buy a few munchkins.

I hear ya...i cant remember the last time ive had a donut tbh.

Im actually about to cook up some new zealand mussels.

:ashamed:

• Like 1

Kwik Trip donuts are the best we have.  I'd equate them to Krispy Kreme donuts.  

There used to be a Krispy Kreme in St. Cloud when they were really growing.  Built a brand new building is what is now a prime lot.  Probably wasn't more than 5 years later the building was torn down.

32 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

i like the raspberry filled ones as much as the glazed.  I'll admit i've eaten 9 glazed at a sitting before they are hard to put down

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i like the raspberry filled ones as much as the glazed.  I'll admit i've eaten 9 glazed at a sitting before they are hard to put down

Holy cow... :lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Every tine I pass by the raspberry squares in LaPerel's it reminds me of camp :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Kwik Trip donuts are the best we have.  I'd equate them to Krispy Kreme donuts.  

There used to be a Krispy Kreme in St. Cloud when they were really growing.  Built a brand new building is what is now a prime lot.  Probably wasn't more than 5 years later the building was torn down.

Krispy Kreme came into Ontario in the early 2000's. The first store opened in Mississauga and people lined up to get a dozen 24 hours a day. They built 2 stores here in Kitchener and set up a counter in one of the local theatres. Claims were they were going to take over the Tim Horton's market. Within a couple of years they were all gone.

Now I occasionally see them in supermarkets or, as George said, on the shelf at Costco.

I wonder what that marketing fiasco cost?

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

LOL...geezus man. A little self control.

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Krispy Kreme came into Ontario in the early 2000's. The first store opened in Mississauga and people lined up to get a dozen 24 hours a day. They built 2 stores here in Kitchener and set up a counter in one of the local theatres. Claims were they were going to take over the Tim Horton's market. Within a couple of years they were all gone.

Now I occasionally see them in supermarkets or, as George said, on the shelf at Costco.

I wonder what that marketing fiasco cost?

Ya i remember that....we use to just go to the one over the ditch in niagara falls ny.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good Lord.....Krispy Kreme Key Lime Pies.....I just nutted in my pocket! :bowdown:

Get you ass over to Miejer. I picked up 4 apple pies,4 chocolate and a box of donuts.

• Thanks 1