What's for dinner???

So I see Zams post earlier and said to myself " butcher shop for 5lb of wings". Thanks Zam for the idea, it's been a long few weeks since I've had a few wings. Good thing I'm home alone, they only had 4lbs left. Wouldn't it suck to be on a no wing diet?:popcornchair::lol::bc::stoned:

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll share some pics of mine tomorrow. They won't be as impressive as Z's because I've only got 4lbs of chicken.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell us how you really feel?:lol:

:lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

So I see Zams post earlier and said to myself " butcher shop for 5lb of wings". Thanks Zam for the idea, it's been a long few weeks since I've had a few wings. Good thing I'm home alone, they only had 4lbs left. Wouldn't it suck to be on a no wing diet?:popcornchair::lol::bc::stoned:

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

You guys are gonna get fat!!!

14 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Jerk. :news:

Not to self : pick up a good jerk marinade .Been a few months since I've done those. There is a food truck in Chicago called Just Jerk, fuck me is it good.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Jerk. :news:

:lol:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll share some pics of mine tomorrow. They won't be as impressive as Z's because I've only got 4lbs of chicken.

Ha!  My wife convinced me to only cook about half what I took out.  I hate it when she's right.  Good thing it's not often. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

Ma nigga! :bc:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You guys are gonna get fat!!!

That happened last winter.  On the downswing now.  I think my wings are all part of the low carb Atkins diet too.  So....BULLY for me!

• Haha 1

Wife came home and only got 10 down. She better make sweet love to me tonight,for fucking up my all you can eat Sat night wing fest. She ate all the ones I was going to get fat on.

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

:fullofshit: did you poison yourself son?:bounce:

I just overdosed.  I really worked those poor things over good!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm looking forward to mine tomorrow.

Yeah, my "fix" today is good for a while.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just overdosed.  I really worked those poor things over good!

Yeah, my "fix" today is good for a while.  

Shouldn't have made them all the same flavour :dunno: 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't.  Some were hot.  Some were fucking hot! :lol:Had ranch and blue cheese to dip though...so there is that.

Blue Cheese for me.