What's for dinner???

8 hours ago, ckf said:

Have you gotten up to the Kanc with it yet?

.nope. I'll do that some day Amy is gone. When I do I will run 16 to 125 to 153 up as it's more interesting then across the Kank and back downn the 2 lanes through the lakes region. The naked on the highway is a bit windy at 75. I am going to try the fairing I got with it. New tires showed up yesterday so I am going to try to get them mounted today and I have a speed sensor that needs to be lubed as it's squeeking 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ckf said:

I've just never been crazy about seafood with the exception of fried clams and tuna out of a can :lol: I did have a small piece of the fresh haddock Nicole made herself last week and it wasn't bad. My haddock memory was fish sticks from the school cafeteria.

Haddock pretty flavorless and bland most of the time and I don't generally  eat much of the crap they want to toss on it for flavor like a ton of bitter and Ritz crackers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

.nope. I'll do that some day Amy is gone. When I do I will run 16 to 125 to 153 up as it's more interesting then across the Kank and back downn the 2 lanes through the lakes region. The naked on the highway is a bit windy at 75. I am going to try the fairing I got with it. New tires showed up yesterday so I am going to try to get them mounted today and I have a speed sensor that needs to be lubed as it's squeeking 

I forgot about 153, another great road on a bike.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Tarter is good or cocktail sauce. There was a white seafood dip I used to get that was really good.

Cocktail sauce is ketchup and horseradish :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yet you were bitching out CKF for using ketchup :finger: and you use it too 

You think ketchup and ketchup as a base for horseradish is the same?

Can't you find some demoncunts here to argue with?  MC has to have at least a half dozen hacks Trump threads going by now.....it's noon.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think ketchup and ketchup as a base for horseradish is the same?

Can't you find some demoncunts here to argue with?  MC has to have at least a half dozen hacks Trump threads going by now.....it's noon.

:lmao:

You probably give Trump a hard time with his steak ketchup also :finger2: 

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Cheese curds and funnel cake at the flea market.

This family eats healthy!

Isn't a funnel cake basically fried dough? 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

How about something from Taco Bell :lol:

I was hoping for a taco truck on every corner by now but nooo, some people just couldn't let it happen.  Way to get my hopes up Marco Gutierrez. 

• Haha 1

I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Nicole's away so I'm home alone.  I've got wings that I can throw on the kettle or a big chunk of beef tenderloin that I could cut a couple of steaks out of. I'll probably end up with big bowl of cereal and toast instead :lol: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Nicole's away so I'm home alone.  I've got wings that I can throw on the kettle or a big chunk of beef tenderloin that I could cut a couple of steaks out of. I'll probably end up with big bowl of cereal and toast instead :lol: 

That's the spirit! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good lord.:bowdown:

I'm sleepy now. :lmao:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

:slapping: