What's for dinner???

48 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I get in from garage re-organizing & cleaning only to be informed that the rest of the family has already had supper.  

WTF!

So, I'm trying to decide where I want to go for supper.  

I'm taking suggestions.

You got Popeyes where you live? I vote that or a local pub.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Unfortunately not, or I'd have been way ahead of you.  

I'd never had it until they built one right between my job and my house six months ago. It got out of control by the end of the first month and now I have to ration myself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I've been trying to avoid Popeyes since I brought it up but I gave in and got some on my way to work tonight.

We have a Chick-Fil-A in town that gets the best of me a couple times a month.  If we had a Popeyes too, I'd be fucked.  

• Like 1

Bacon cheese burgers with grilled mushrooms and grilled onions.  A hand full of fries and onion rings on the side.  Little bit of buttermilk ranch dressing to dip the fries in.  Iced tea.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bacon cheese burgers with grilled mushrooms and grilled onions.  A hand full of fries and onion rings on the side.  Little bit of buttermilk ranch dressing to dip the fries in.  Iced tea.  

I need to make some sun tea....nothing better on a hot day.:bc:

• Like 1

I actually swung in a picked up a big fat meaty Papa Johns pizza!  Fuck it, been working pretty hard last couple days on a boat house "remodel"...figured I could cheat the diet a bit.

Look, "powers that be" said they couldn't tear down the old boat house and build one in the same spot (had to move it 75 feet back from the water).  BUT...you can "fix it and improve it". :lol: So, we're building one around it anchored to the foundation then we'll tear out the old one from the inside when everyone has lost interest in trying to keep up. Where there's a will, there's a fucking way bitches!!!

IMG_0791.JPG

• Like 4