What's for dinner???

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, ckf said:

Grilled steakhouse marinated steak tips, baked tater and mixed veggies.

I wonder if @Biggie Smails is going to finally fire up the kettle and cook those drumsticks that he's been marinating :news: 

Ask and you shall receive....................

BAM!!!!!!!

IMG_1712.thumb.JPG.28ca5a778b3703a6ec878c72d5255036.JPGIMG_1713.thumb.JPG.c42ecf7df9624fee79cfc3747f244e70.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

How did they turn out?

Really good.....That Kingsford Hickory burned well and imparted a nice flavor. Going to try the State Fair Chicken BBQ Sauce next on some thighs and then I will give smoking some ribs a try....I had forgotten how well those chimney deals work. :bc:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really good.....That Kingsford Hickory burned well and imparted a nice flavor. Going to try the State Fair Chicken BBQ Sauce next on some thighs and then I will give smoking some ribs a try....I had forgotten how well those chimney deals work. :bc:

They make it very easy to get it up to temp fast.

You're going to wonder why you didn't try it sooner after you taste those ribs. The snake method for the charcoal works great for the longer cook time for ribs :bc:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice biggie!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nice biggie!!

I'm as proud of Jim as I was of Izzy the first time she asked to go outside to go pee as a pup :lol:

• Like 1

I've been eating leftovers from my sons graduation party since Sat. consisting of fried chicken, mostaccioli, sausage and sour kraut, potato salad and pasta salad. Rocky road ice cream for desert. I feel like a blimp......

• Like 1

On 2017-6-6 at 6:17 PM, racinfarmer said:

Just got home from about a 30 mile bike ride and really don't know if I should search for leftovers, yell at the wife to make me a sammich, or go fast food.

Wow are you Lance Armstrong? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wow are you Lance Armstrong? :lol:

Maybe.  Besides, we don't know for sure that I'm not a better biker then Lance.:news:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: probably....he was looking at a $2k bike a week ago.  JESUS!

Hey farmer, did you get that bike?

Negative.  I was told I couldn't, and I listened.:lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

A few graham crackers with whipped cream cheese and a banana.

I'be been a Graham cracker and peanut butter kick lately...sometimes with a little honey on there as well.

36 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm not pregnant or into the hippie lettuce. You enjoy.:stoned:

It was something my grandmother used to make as a snack for me when I was a kid. I just recently got back in to them.

26 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'be been a Graham cracker and peanut butter kick lately...sometimes with a little honey on there as well.

Try it with cream cheese instead sometime :bc:

• Like 1