What's for dinner???

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Had to install a new kitchen faucet so I wolfed down a mixed greens salad with some sliced up chicken breast on it. 

I'm looking forward to eating more salads this summer :bc:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm looking forward to eating more salads this summer :bc:

My favorite right now is tabouli. Local Mediterranean joint has got some killer salads. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

My favorite right now is tabouli. Local Mediterranean joint has got some killer salads. 

Im getting sick of salad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Im getting sick of salad.

You getting close to your target though?

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Took the family to Chick-Fil-A since no one felt like cooking, followed by a trip to Cold Stone for the ice cream.  A shot of Z-quil and I'm ready for bed!

I miss chick filet.  Not one up here (I don't think).

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Sucks to be you!

There was one right across the subdivision at my old place.  Loved their breakfast and egg chicken bisquits.  And their chicken nuggets put anybody else's to damn shame.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There was one right across the subdivision at my old place.  Loved their breakfast and egg chicken bisquits.  And their chicken nuggets put anybody else's to damn shame.  

We get the 5 piece chicken strip and a pair of cookies.  Feeds a family of 3.  I like their spicy chicken breakfast items.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You getting close to your target though?

Im still about 35lbs away....im going to have to get a brace for my fucked.knee so i can exercise more.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Chicken marinaded for 48hrs in State Fair Speedier sauce.(best chicken marinade I have ever had) with a side of soy sauce garlic grilled green beans..

DSC_0669.JPG

• Like 2

lunch today. small South minneapolis Cuban place great food shit hole building . sort of like the real cuba lol.

called 1959 if u are around s  mpls highly recommend.  grand and prob 39th or 38th 

20170410_125356.jpg

• Like 3