What's for dinner???

23 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Ended up wrangling up some Grain Belt and prime rib seasoned jerky.  A few more beers and a lot more jerky and I'll be ready to tackle the door opener issue.  

Yup, exactly what I suspected...

More Belt and Pretzel M&M's tonite!

IMG_20170322_175718475_HDR1_zpsysb6mat9.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Dave said:

Mustard and onions only?

French's Mustard, Onions, a bit of old cheddar, sliced olives and some of this Habanero Aioli I bought a couple weeks ago.

Got to use my new toy to cut the onions. Picked up a Henckels carving knife at the restaurant supply store today.

Never owned a descent knife before. Its pretty nice. I need stuff to cut up now....lol

Also need to hide it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

French's Mustard, Onions, a bit of old cheddar, sliced olives and some of this Habanero Aioli I bought a couple weeks ago.

Got to use my new toy to cut the onions. Picked up a Henckels carving knife at the restaurant supply store today.

Never owned a descent knife before. Its pretty nice. I need stuff to cut up now....lol

Also need to hide it.

:lol::bc:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

A crummy bowl of thai something or other soup....wifes gone for the weekend...looks like im gonna starve. :lol:

Chicken wings :hungry:

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

A crummy bowl of thai something or other soup....wifes gone for the weekend...looks like im gonna starve. :lol:

shit if I relied on my wife to cook I would have been dead yrs ago. I do all the cooking . 

when I leave town my wife eats cereal and soup . she sure can buy the shit out of junk to cook in and gadgets to prep food that I will never use though .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

shit if I relied on my wife to cook I would have been dead yrs ago. I do all the cooking . 

when I leave town my wife eats cereal and soup . she sure can buy the shit out of junk to cook in and gadgets to prep food that I will never use though .

Its not that i rely on her....she just always cooks....when shes gone i just go buy shit usually.

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

Wife's gone to here too. She's in Florida.

So I pulled out a strip loin roast this morning, cut it into 1.5 inch steaks when I got home at 730. Made a salad and a couple of baked potatoes for me and my son. We eat better when she's not here.....lol

And I emptied a bottle of J Lohr.

Which reminds me. Where are all the drinking emo's? Those were my favorites.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Wife's gone to here too. She's in Florida.

So I pulled out a strip loin roast this morning, cut it into 1.5 inch steaks when I got home at 730. Made a salad and a couple of baked potatoes for me and my son. We eat better when she's not here.....lol

And I emptied a bottle of J Lohr.

Which reminds me. Where are all the drinking emo's? Those were my favorites.

Better isnt good for you though. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Better isnt good for you though. :lol:

Nothing to eat all day so I deserved a "good" feed.

Oh, I did have a Lo-Cal Monster Energy for breakfast.

And if you read that first statement, I made a salad. That's a step in the right direction for me.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, Doos said:

5 wings, 2 beers, and an old fashioned at a Chicago Hilton Garden Inn....$49 before tip. Capone must still be running shit around here.

wow dinner and a hand job ,sounds like a nice evening what is the tip for a old fashioned now days ?  

• Like 1