What's for dinner???

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Steak and Corn on the Cob, but that was 12 hrs ago :)

The corn on the cob from Florida that we have been getting at the local market has been very good.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Axys1 said:

Tonight USDA choice Rib eye steak and beer. Happy Birthday to my daughter who turned 21!! Big party tonight!! 

3626_7021_n (2).jpg

Atta Boy!  she's a doll!

I'm having a few left over shrimb for dinner .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Grilled chuck eye steak, summer squash, shells and cheddar, and a slice of fresh bread. I love summer  :bbq: season :yahoo: 

We BBQ  all year round.  At least twice a week, no matter what the weather outside.  Hard core griller.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Labatt? ?? ,wait a minute. ..are you a fellow hoser lol 

No hoser here.....just been on a Labtts jag lately for some reason. My maternal great grandparents did come through Canada and settle in Detroit so maybe that's it.:bc::guzzle:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

No hoser here.....just been on a Labtts jag lately for some reason. My maternal great grandparents did come through Canada and settle in Detroit so maybe that's it.:bc::guzzle:

Lol awesome :bc:

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We BBQ  all year round.  At least twice a week, no matter what the weather outside.  Hard core griller.

Yup...grill and smoke. :bc: I'll load mine up in the winter just to smoke/grill the meat then freeze it for later.  Excellent.  And meat gets cooked with fire at my house...plain and simple.  

On 5/21/2016 at 6:46 AM, Axys1 said:

Tonight USDA choice Rib eye steak and beer. Happy Birthday to my daughter who turned 21!! Big party tonight!! 

3626_7021_n (2).jpg

21?  WOW.  Congrats to her...and I'm sorry for you.  Mine just turned 16 and I'm wondering where I was for most of it.  :dunno:  Damn time flies!!!!

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ha yes labtts I here its Canada's pride Id like to try it some time. Spotted Cow only sold in Wisconsin very good beer but pricey. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

21?  WOW.  Congrats to her...and I'm sorry for you.  Mine just turned 16 and I'm wondering where I was for most of it.  :dunno:  Damn time flies!!!!

All the 21+ kids did well last no issues good food and friends big fire. 16?? Enjoy them as long as you can tomorrow sneaks up very fast. That pic was from seven years ago the day I gave her my Edge X. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Axys1 said:

Ha yes labtts I here its Canada's pride Id like to try it some time. Spotted Cow only sold in Wisconsin very good beer but pricey. 

All the 21+ kids did well last no issues good food and friends big fire. 16?? Enjoy them as long as you can tomorrow sneaks up very fast. That pic was from seven years ago the day I gave her my Edge X. :bc: 

Oh yeah....Love the Cow. My stepdad lives in Manitowoc and It's about time for a visit.....have to load up.:bc:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh yeah....Love the Cow. My stepdad lives in Manitowoc and It's about time for a visit.....have to load up.:bc:

Manitowoc?  Careful.  Lol.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Gold Member
On 5/21/2016 at 7:46 AM, Axys1 said:

3626_7021_n (2).jpg

Rib Eye is my favorite cut! Properly cooked rare.  :bc:

Congrarts on your daughter as well. :bc:

• Like 3