Is Canada going to pickup the slack???

what the fuck does the UN even do .....nothing....thats what they do. They try and dictate their petty corrupt agenda to countries who have the means they desire.

When there is genocide going on ...where the fuck is the UN?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so how about price per actual tax payer

Can't say 100%. But given the US has a population over 10 x that of Canada I would say it's pretty close. And I agree it's a waste of money 

45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so how about price per actual tax payer

Likely pretty close, but we pay more taxes than you guys.  Agreed the UN has become a waste from when it was originally created, time to pull the plug.

But wait, our retarded PM wants Canada to become more involved.  

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is a means of distributing wealth from richer countries to poorer.   Usually voting against American interests.

I wonder how much the UN wasted in the ME over the decades. 

20 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I wonder how much the UN wasted in the ME over the decades. 

Well, when you have countries like Saudi Arabia heading up human rights councils, instead of being brought up on charges, one really needs to take a look at what is going on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well, when you have countries like Saudi Arabia heading up human rights councils, instead of being brought up on charges, one really needs to take a look at what is going on.

American politicians love the Saudis.  GWB and Obama have both catered to them 

37 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

American politicians love the Saudis.  GWB and Obama have both catered to them 

Agreed, but they are not our friends.  Without looking, I would be surprised if they don't continually vote against the U S in U N matters.

Edit: Canada, France, UK, Israel, vote with U S . 

Edited by Cold War

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Agreed, but they are not our friends.  Without looking, I would be surprised if they don't continually vote against the U S in U N matters.

Edit: Canada, France, UK, Israel, vote with U S . 

The Bush family has very close ties to Saudi Arabia. And are still a very powerful family in the US 

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Evict the fucks and turn the UN building into condos :) 

no they all love redistribution . turn the place in to a homeless shelter . cant see what the good little compassionate NYC lib fucks  could poss object to ?

I think it will be a good test bed to see how well the homeless keep the place up on there own . U know a leg up pride in ownership and all that . lol condemned in a yr

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no they all love redistribution . turn the place in to a homeless shelter . cant see what the good little compassionate NYC lib fucks  could poss object to ?

I think it will be a good test bed to see how well the homeless keep the place up on there own . U know a leg up pride in ownership and all that . lol condemned in a yr

They just spent Billions on a renovation using tax payer funds that Trump said he would have done for 1/2 what they paid so fuck that idea, that's high rent property :guzzle: 

19 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They just spent Billions on a renovation using tax payer funds that Trump said he would have done for 1/2 what they paid so fuck that idea, that's high rent property :guzzle: 

They could turn it into a home for retards and have you work the front desk . :bc:

• Like 1