It is go time ;)

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the rip saw U have is the worst off trail track there is . the cobra is the best short lug there is for off trail but no 1 1/4 is really worth a shit in the deep if u have to slow down .but then no crossover is really worth a shit in the deep so that is why I have a trail sled and a M.

rip 2 is a good track,  the cobra is soft and slow.  wears no where near as good as all the other tracks i had.  

Just now, f7ben said:

I have a rip2 and its 100x better than the rip1

it is a trail track great for that I agree 100% it still sucks off trail I have been on many . but that said the cobra is not near the hard pack trail track as the rip so can never have it all

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

it is a trail track great for that I agree 100% it still sucks off trail I have been on many . but that said the cobra is not near the hard pack trail track as the rip so can never have it all

My XF turbo came with a 1.25 Cobra and literally started shedding lugs within 100 miles.  Not abusing it either.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it moves snow well .....pretty close to as good as the cobras I have had. My sled will stand on end in the powder with ease

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My XF turbo came with a 1.25 Cobra and literally started shedding lugs within 100 miles.  Not abusing it either.

you absolutely have to stud a cobra on any higher hp sled or else they will be junk in short order

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

not sure why they would slap a single ply on a turbo ever .

I have had 3 cobras in my life all on piped 800s . that said they were prob 50% fields and ditches and rivers and 40% trail  all have or had at least 1800 on them when I dumped sled.my current cobra is on a 600 and has been prob 70% trail with 800mi on it still fine but it is a  doo cant really risk getting off the ribbon on any pile of shit doo wife already bent it once on the ribbon not sure how  

like I said the rip is deff the better trail track and the cobra hands down better off trail but truth is neither is really worth a shit when it gets deep and tight going

Edited by Ez ryder

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i rode blues 1.75 studded and hated the vibration.  then i bought my freeride and put almost 6k miles on an unstuded 1.75 and it was great.  

I will never have anything taller than a 1.50" ever again 

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

rip 2 is a good track,  the cobra is soft and slow.  wears no where near as good as all the other tracks i had.  

The RS2 is so much better than the RS1.  Can't believe they actually put the RS1 on the XRS and not the RS2.  RS1 is flimsy.  Dumped my RS1 on DT before I even picked up my sled from tbe dealer 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The RS2 is so much better than the RS1.  Can't believe they actually put the RS1 on the XRS and not the RS2.  RS1 is flimsy.  Dumped my RS1 on DT before I even picked up my sled from tbe dealer 

the rs1 is the most durable track that has ever been mass installed on sleds .....that is why they put them on from the factory. low warranty claims

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your last sled was a zx chassis.....seeing you comment on anything sled related from the last decade is fucking hilarious.... :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the rs1 is the most durable track that has ever been mass installed on sleds .....that is why they put them on from the factory. low warranty claims

It's not horrible, but the RS2 is so much better. 

Compared to the RS2 it's flimsy   The lugs on my track don't flex hardly at all by hand compared to the RS1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Your last sled was a zx chassis.....seeing you comment on anything sled related from the last decade is fucking hilarious.... :lol:

And he hasn't even ridden the new sled....regular fucking expert I tells ya! :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep. And it works on hardpacked trails. The rs2 is way better in the fluff, and will get thru our Michigan offtrail just fine as long as it's not steep or bottomless.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Says the sorry pile of fucking shit who can't diagnose a coolant leak. 

It's diagnosed and fixed you pudbeat....anything else spaz?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

It's diagnosed and fixed you pudbeat....anything else spaz?

Because you had to ask on the internet.

You shouldn't talk shit about anyone else. You non wrenching fucking waste of oxygen. You're about as clueless as ford428 , only you're a drunk 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Because you had to ask on the internet.

You shouldn't talk shit about anyone else. You non wrenching fucking waste of oxygen. You're about as clueless as ford428 , only you're a drunk 

What does any of this have to do with you talking out your ass about shit you've never owned or ridden? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep. And it works on hardpacked trails. The rs2 is way better in the fluff, and will get thru our Michigan offtrail just fine as long as it's not steep or bottomless.

I agree...i rode a 12004tec one weekend a couple yrs ago all offtrail and was very surprised how it did with the ripsaw2. :bc:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I agree...i rode a 12004tec one weekend a couple yrs ago all offtrail and was very surprised how it did with the ripsaw2. :bc:

might as well of had an asphalt track on the 1200 instead of the rip1....they go through about the same amount of snow. I couldnt believe how much better that sled was with the cobra