*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, Legend said:

Didn't even know I had that channel until yesterday.

Too late for the Chilli Bowl but I did catch some sprint car races yesterday afternoon and Tony Stewart was one of the commentators.

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Didn't even know I had that channel until yesterday.

Too late for the Chilli Bowl but I did catch some sprint car races yesterday afternoon and Tony Stewart was one of the commentators.

I am pretty sure the Lucas Oil people own MavTV.  Some great programming.  Some that I couldn't care less about too.  

31 minutes ago, ckf said:

My guess would be that she kicked him to the curb :dunno:

As much as I'd like to think Ricky booted her out, I'd have to agree with you.

She's 35. The clock is ticking on the baby making machine.  Ricky is only 30. He can fuck around for another 10 years then pick some model who's 10 years younger.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

I am pretty sure the Lucas Oil people own MavTV.  Some great programming.  Some that I couldn't care less about too.  

I watched 2 runs of power boat racing and changed the channel. Unless those boats go upside down, that's some boring shit.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I watched 2 runs of power boat racing and changed the channel. Unless those boats go upside down, that's some boring shit.

I try to watch most of the dirt car stuff.  Drag racing really does nothing for me.  

Dale Earnhardt Jr. crashes on snowy North Carolina road, gives advice to drivers

earnhardt-jr-kmbc-1516220365.jpg?crop=0.

Auto racing champ Dale Earnhardt Jr. gave some advice to fellow drivers Wednesday after crashing his vehicle on a snowy North Carolina road.

Earnhardt Jr., who retired last year, said on Twitter that he helped some people on the road and five minutes later, he crashed into a pine tree.

"All good. Probably just needs a new alignment," the two-time Daytona 500 winner wrote.

His advice to North Carolina drivers: Stay off the roads Wednesday.

15 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Patrick has a ride for Daytona , with Go Daddy. # 7 car , will not have to race into the field ;  http://kickinthetires.net/index.php/2018/01/22/danica-patrick-premium-motorsports-daytona-500/    :read:

Good for Danica...hope she does well. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for Danica...hope she does well. :thumbsup:

Even if the car is a field filling P.O.S. , she and the team will make good coin just to start the race . If ??  the car / driver can run in the top twenty or so in lap speeds , all she has to do is hang out  at the rear of the field  to avoid the wrecks , then run like hell at lap five.  Many a wise veteran wheel man learned this way, to win or place in the top ten money. Superspeedways  are a wreck fest or engine / tire issues.