*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

5 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Wonder if he did that to cover up some cheating.... :news:

I'm not sure how NASCAR inspects, but I bet if you tore to the top 10 down to the bare chassis, I'd be surprised if half of them pass, knowingly or not.  

That being said, I think they did implement a rule this year about excessive victory celebrations (intentionally damaging the car).

40 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not sure how NASCAR inspects, but I bet if you tore to the top 10 down to the bare chassis, I'd be surprised if half of them pass, knowingly or not.  

That being said, I think they did implement a rule this year about excessive victory celebrations (intentionally damaging the car).

They did. :bc:

7 hours ago, hwytohell said:

francecar looking for team cost savings,   http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-20358953   The late Smokey Yunick  had them on cars  in the way back, francecar said go away. :lol:

Maybe they can save $$$ by not having a 3 hr race. Make the damn things about 1 hr long, race your way in through heats, qualify for starting positions in heats. Shouldnt take to long with 30 or however many are showing up to francecar races these days.

1 pit stop halfway through. No more 45 sets of fucking tires a weekend. Everything done in 1 day, no need to get there on Thursday to race on Sunday.

Lowers the cost for everything all the way around, including the sponsors.

Nascar needs a total complete revamp. Completely change everything.

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

Maybe they can save $$$ by not having a 3 hr race. Make the damn things about 1 hr long, race your way in through heats, qualify for starting positions in heats. Shouldnt take to long with 30 or however many are showing up to francecar races these days.

1 pit stop halfway through. No more 45 sets of fucking tires a weekend. Everything done in 1 day, no need to get there on Thursday to race on Sunday.

Lowers the cost for everything all the way around, including the sponsors.

Nascar needs a total complete revamp. Completely change everything.

Trucks  race Friday, Xfinity Saturday, Cup on Sunday with few exceptions.  Some doubleheaders.

I don't think you'll be able to cut a significant amount of cost out of the cars without someone throwing a shit fit.  

Edited by racinfarmer

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was watching it on Stopstream until I fell asleep at my desk. Went to bed.

Guess I left the Stopstream on and the wife says there was inappropriate live content on my screen when she turned it off....lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Guess I left the Stopstream on and the wife says there was inappropriate live content on my screen when she turned it off....lol

No early morning rise for you.     :lol:

52 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Interesting....can you elaborate on inappropriate? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Interesting....can you elaborate on inappropriate? :lol:

She said it was a multi screen with live webcam girls.

30 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

She said it was a multi screen with live webcam girls.

21 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I hope she added that to your favourites list. Lol

:lmao: