*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's road course race at Sonoma.

Same, I work all day and have to sneak it onto a TV no one else is watching. It sucks here in North NJ, it's like people are bothered that NASCAR is on, they'll ask for it to be changed to a baseball game they aren't even interested in. Doesn't even have to be a local team and they don't even pay attention to it.

• Like 3

Nhra  @ Norwalk  Ohio. The Bader family put on a quality weekend experience . FS1 on Directv  12a.m e.t. tonight  , qualifying for final rounds on Sunday. Tape delayed finals 6pm e.t. Sunday FS1

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Love the road course races.

Same here. I think its better action.

My dad won't watch. He says its retarded.

• Like 1

It's always cool to see a first time winner, that shake up at the end sure kept it interesting. Also it was nice getting to watch xfinity without any cup guys running away with it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

BTW, this has been one of the most interesting F1 races of the season. They are under a red flag right now with 21 of 51 laps completed.

Been a great race ....what a start that was huh?

Just now, f7ben said:

I was referring to lap 1 but yah

I knew what you were referring to. The first lap is usually the only interesting part of the race. With this race we've gotten to witness 3 or 4 interesting laps :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I knew what you were referring to. The first lap is usually the only interesting part of the race. With this race we've gotten to witness 3 or 4 interesting laps :lol:

I've been watching all weekend. Its a brutal course setup for these cars. Been a lot of cars into the wall in practice and qualifying and now the race

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've been watching all weekend. Its a brutal course setup for these cars. Been a lot of cars into the wall in practice and qualifying and now the race

It's nice to see some of the other teams mixing it up with the front runners for a change :bc:

I think you have to take Dinger today. I think his only wins in Nascar have been on road courses.

Truex, Allmendinger, Suarez.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Looks like Red Bull just had the race handed to them.

I was at the fucking grocery store....who won and yeah lap 1 was interesting. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was at the fucking grocery store....who won and yeah lap 1 was interesting. :lol:

Ricciardo

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

F1?

Yes.

• Like 1