*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

9 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm surprised to move up to 19th in the pool with bad finishes from Bayne and Jr.  It looks like I've extended my lead on that Can Am Kid :bc:

Just a slight hiccup...back to business as usual next weekend. :news:

:lol:

• Like 1

TALLADEGA, Ala. -- Aric Almirola faces a potentially pivotal points penalty after his fourth-place car at Talladega Superspeedway failed postrace measurements on Sunday.

The Richard Petty Motorsports driver could lose 35 points -- the amount Brad Keselowski lost for his car failing the laser inspection station in March -- as well as see crew chief Drew Blickensderfer suspended for three races.

NASCAR has announced the following penalties have been announced following the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on May 7, 2017:

#43 team of Aric Almirola assessed L1 penalty for violation of Sections 20.17.3.1.2: Post-Race General Inspection Measurements

Note: Failed the post-race rear wheel steer on the LIS. Race finish is encumbered per Section 12.10 Encumbered Race Finishes.

Crew chief (Drew Blickensderfer) has been fined $65,000 and suspended from the next three Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series points events. Team has been assessed with the loss of 35 driver and 35 owner points.

#7 team of Elliott Sadler, for violation of Safety Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels. Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.

Crew chief (Ken Davis) has been fined $10,000.

In addition, Reid T. Ferguson, a crew member, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR due to violation of the substance abuse policy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

NASCAR has announced the following penalties have been announced following the GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway on May 7, 2017:

#43 team of Aric Almirola assessed L1 penalty for violation of Sections 20.17.3.1.2: Post-Race General Inspection Measurements

Note: Failed the post-race rear wheel steer on the LIS. Race finish is encumbered per Section 12.10 Encumbered Race Finishes.

Crew chief (Drew Blickensderfer) has been fined $65,000 and suspended from the next three Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series points events. Team has been assessed with the loss of 35 driver and 35 owner points.

#7 team of Elliott Sadler, for violation of Safety Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels. Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed.

Crew chief (Ken Davis) has been fined $10,000.

In addition, Reid T. Ferguson, a crew member, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR due to violation of the substance abuse policy.

Well that should fuck me pretty good.:smack:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well that should fuck me pretty good.:smack:

Is it just me or does there seem to be more penalties than usual this year :dunno: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is it just me or does there seem to be more penalties than usual this year :dunno: 

It's not just you....

• Like 1

On 2017-5-8 at 7:27 AM, ckf said:

There seems to more penalties than usual this season :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think its you....you keep mentioning it.

:lol:

I was listening to Nascar radio in the car a few minutes ago and they mentioned about 10 cars failed to make it through tech before the end of 1st round qualifying. Jr and Johnson were two of the ten cars that never turned a lap in qualifying.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was listening to Nascar radio in the car a few minutes ago and they mentioned about 10 cars failed to make it through tech before the end of 1st round qualifying. Jr and Johnson were two of the ten cars that never turned a lap in qualifying.

WTF is going on over there.....Ryan Blaney on the pole. :bc:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Mr Busch schooling the field in the truck race tonight.

Lucky for him Rhodes blew up.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I've got Truex, Hamlin and Austin Dillion in the pool for tonight's race.

Holy fuck I better do something now! 

Edit- Blaney, Hamlin and Menard.

Edited by Reevester
  • Like 2