*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

At least I'm watching a race.

My dogs are racing around the living room....thats more exciting then F1. :lol:

Edited by Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

My dogs are racing around the living room....thats more exciting then F1. :lol:

My dog was doing that so I had to take her to the state park and I missed the race.🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

My dog was doing that so I had to take her to the state park and I missed the race.🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

It was good to see Ferrari win instead of one of the Mercedes. Maybe there will be a good battle for the championship this year instead of Mercedes running away with it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was good to see Ferrari win instead of one of the Mercedes. Maybe there will be a good battle for the championship this year instead of Mercedes running away with it.

It's nice to see The Haas Team doing well considering how new they are. :bc:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's nice to see The Haas Team doing well considering how new they are. :bc:

I love the look of the Haas cars. I haven't seen the whole race but it looked good at the beginning when five cars were running close together at the front.

14 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

I love the look of the Haas cars. I haven't seen the whole race but it looked good at the beginning when five cars were running close together at the front.

It was one of the best races that I've seen in a while. It' was also nice to see them racing under the lights :bc:

http://www.indycar.com/News/2017/04/04-21-Alonso-IMS-test

Alonso to test on Indianapolis Motor Speedway oval on May 3

By INDYCAR | Published: Apr 21, 2017

Fernando Alonso

Two-time Formula One champion Fernando Alonso will begin on-track preparation for his Indianapolis 500 debut with a test session May 3 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

The test will take place from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET on the 2.5-mile oval. This will be the first career laps on an oval for the 2005 and 2006 world champion, who drives in Formula One for McLaren Honda. Fans can watch the test from the track’s Turn 2 infield mound, the IMS Museum parking lot and the South Terrace Grandstands. It is the only scheduled track day for Alonso before practice begins May 15 for the 101st Running of the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil.

Alonso, 35, from Spain, is skipping the Monaco Grand Prix this year to compete in the 101st Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil on May 28. He will make his Verizon IndyCar Series debut in a Honda car entered by McLaren and prepared by reigning race champion Andretti Autosport.

Alonso is aiming to win the second leg of auto racing’s triple crown of victories in the Monaco Grand Prix, Indianapolis 500 and 24 Hours of Le Mans. Alonso triumphed in 2006 and 2007 a

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

It doesn't look like there is much of a chance of getting the race in today due to rain.

Well that sucks....who are your 3 picks?

Currently raining, 100% of rain for the morning, 100% for the afternoon, 90 in the evening, 100% over night.......lol

And big amounts.

Chase Elliot, Ryan Blaney, Stenhouse.

This is actually one of Stenhouse's better tracks and I feel the need to gamble.

Harrison Burton (son of Jeff) gets his first Nascar victory in the K&N Series at age 16.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19222440/harrison-burton-celebrates-first-kn-pro-series-east-win

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Currently raining, 100% of rain for the morning, 100% for the afternoon, 90 in the evening, 100% over night.......lol

And big amounts.

Chase Elliot, Ryan Blaney, Stenhouse.

This is actually one of Stenhouse's better tracks and I feel the need to gamble.

Harrison Burton (son of Jeff) gets his first Nascar victory in the K&N Series at age 16.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19222440/harrison-burton-celebrates-first-kn-pro-series-east-win

So you're saying its gonna rain?

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Indycar race from Alabama starts at 3:30ET on NBCSN for anyone interested.

Shit....I just got home but thanks for the heads up. :bc: