*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

33 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Kenseth, Elliot and Kurt Busch for tomorrow. :bc:

I just went and looked at who I picked after qualifying last night, Larson, Hamilton and Suarez unless I make a change before the drop of the green flag.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I just went and looked at who I picked after qualifying last night, Larson, Hamilton and Suarez unless I make a change before the drop of the green flag.

Good picks...all of mine are first time picks...trying to keep my options open.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Good picks...all of mine are first time picks...trying to keep my options open.

That's kind of where I was going, too. I think it may have been the second time I have picked Larson. He has been on fire this year :thumb:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ckf said:

You should do real well with that Hamilton fella....

7 hours ago, Dave said:

You should do real well with that Hamilton fella....

Didn't he fuck you up a few weeks ago?

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Larson, Suarez, and Jones. Going with the young guys this week. :bc:

The young guns have been running very well this year. Time for Jr and Johnson to retire?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

The young guns have been running very well this year. Time for Jr and Johnson to retire?

Unfortunately he is no longer with us....

IMG_2860.JPG.5917e81876083448e4ad219931d6143d.JPG

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Absolutely time for them to shut it down, Jr for sure should hang in the booth with Gordon and Mikey.  

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Unfortunately he is no longer with us....

IMG_2860.JPG.5917e81876083448e4ad219931d6143d.JPG

LOL, I meant Hamlin. I remember the race Hamilton was going to win in the 43 car until Sr gave him a little love tap. Can't remember where, might have been Rockingham.

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Absolutely time for them to shut it down, Jr for sure should hang in the booth with Gordon and Mikey.  

The only trouble is Nascar can't seem to fill the field every weekend. We need a few more young guys to step up.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, I meant Hamlin. I remember the race Hamilton was going to win in the 43 car until Sr gave him a little love tap. Can't remember where, might have been Rockingham.

The only trouble is Nascar can't seem to fill the field every weekend. We need a few more young guys to step up.

Haha...I figured  that...his son raced for awhile but haven't seen him in a few years. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha...I figured  that...his son raced for awhile but haven't seen him in a few years. 

I think it was because I have had F1 on my mind this weekend. Vettel drove his Ferrari to victory lane in Melbourne.  Nice to see them out front again. Lewis Hamilton finnished second in his Mercedes.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I think it was because I have had F1 on my mind this weekend. Vettel drove his Ferrari to victory lane in Melbourne.  Nice to see them out front again. Lewis Hamilton finnished second in his Mercedes.

When was that on?

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

When was that on?

It was late last night/early morning. I didn't watch the race, I just read about it this morning. The Ferrari's had been fast all weekend from what I had been reading.

• Like 1

Newman, Kenseth, Suarez.

Trying to spread the love.

MotoGP season kicks off in Qatar today at 2 PM for those who can find it. This is a night race.

Torrential rains cancelled qualifying so combined times from the 2 practice sessions were used to set the grid.

Former Suzuki rider, Maverick Vinales starts on pole in his first race for Yamaha, Iannone is 2nd on a Suzuki, then Marquez on his Honda.

Johann Zarco starts 4th in his first MotoGp on a Yamaha.

Rossi starts 10th, Lorenzo starts 12th.

Qatar.jpg.1a18293da9fefb115e507b26a256acac.jpg

Should make for a wild first turn.

KTM makes the big leap from Moto3 to the premier league with Red Bull as sponsor. The 2 entries start dead last.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Johnson fucked me...like always.. :lol:

MotoGP on hold. Riders not happy with condition of track. Water and debris.

Its live on Stopstream if anyone cares. Thanks again Dave.

Edited by Blackstar

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

MotoGP on hold. Riders not happy with condition of track. Water and debris.

Its live on Stopstream if anyone cares. Thanks again Dave.

No problem man. :bc:

5 hours ago, ckf said:

It was late last night/early morning. I didn't watch the race, I just read about it this morning. The Ferrari's had been fast all weekend from what I had been reading.

Someone commented in one of the other threads that there was no passing. Hope it's not like that all season. Hamilton probably would have won the race but had to pit early for tires. Should be good up front with Vettel being as quick as the Mercedes this year. Hopefully.:pc:

Edited by 2strokemerc