*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who ran the fastest in practice??

It was Clash practice so only 17 cars but in the first practice which was all single car runs Keselowski was fastest and in the second practice the Gibbs cars ran together in the draft and were the fastest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It was Clash practice so only 17 cars but in the first practice which was all single car runs Keselowski was fastest and in the second practice the Gibbs cars ran together in the draft and were the fastest. 

Any idea on who you are going to use your three picks on in the pool for the 500 yet? I assume the 88 is going to be one of them :dunno:

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

Any idea on who you are going to use your three picks on in the pool for the 500 yet? I assume the 88 is going to be one of them :dunno:

Not sure on the 88....maybe Keselowski or Logano.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Not sure on the 88....maybe Keselowski or Logano.

It's going to be hard for me to pick Logano, but I'll have to at some point since you can only use a driver 5 times during the season. I'm sure one of my three picks for the 500 will be one of the JGR cars.

Who is everyone going to pick to win the Clash tonight? I'm going with Keselowski and my dark horse is Bowman. Speaking of Bowman, looks like he's hanging around HMS for a future ride. I wonder who's seat he's going to fill :dunno:

• Bowman happy to be aligned with Hendrick: After a stellar performance as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. last year, Alex Bowman got several offers of NASCAR rides - but none that could induce him to leave Hendrick Motorsports, where he spends most of his time driving a simulator. "I was kind of surprised that a winning XFINITY car or something like that didn't open up," Bowman said on Friday at Daytona International Speedway, where he'll race in Saturday night's Advance Auto Parts Clash as a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series pole winner from 2016. "At the same time, I had quite a few full-time Cup opportunities that were offered, but there really wasn't anything that was going to make me leave Hendrick Motorsports. I feel like I want to be part of a winning organization whether I'm driving, just working for the team, doing testing or doing the simulation stuff. Whatever I'm doing, I want to be part of a winning team. Nothing was going to drag me away from here." Not only that. Bowman figures he'll get the nod, should the organization need another super sub for any of its four drivers. "Obviously, you never hope that situation comes up," Bowman said. "But I think after last year, as easy as it is for me as far as already being here with Hendrick Motorsports, I think if something did come up that I would think I would be the one that would get called for it."(NASCAR Wire Service)(2-18-2017)

•  

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

Who is everyone going to pick to win the Clash tonight? I'm going with Keselowski and my dark horse is Bowman. Speaking of Bowman, looks like he's hanging around HMS for a future ride. I wonder who's seat he's going to fill :dunno:

•  

Bye bye kasey kahne.... :news:

Haha....wonder when Dave will swim up and hit the bait! :lol:

I like Bad Brad as well or Denny Hamlin with my dark horse being Pop Pops grandson. :bc:

Im on it jimbo! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

Bye bye kasey kahne.... :news:

When is his contract up? Jr is only under contract until the end of the season.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Haha....wonder when Dave will swim up and hit the bait! :lol:

I like Bad Brad as well or Denny Hamlin with my dark horse being Pop Pops grandson. :bc:

Good pics other than Pop Pops grandson.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Could be Jr....who knows....Kahne is awful though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah I know and for some reason the guy bugs me but he could pull it off tonight.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Could be Jr....who knows....Kahne is awful though.

I really thought Kahne would do well when he switched to HMS. For some reason they have always had one bad car on the team over the years.

Just now, Dave said:

Just to let you guys know...you can change your picks in the pool at anytime...as long as its before the race starts. :bc:

Roger that...I still need to send a check to the guy.

Roger that...I still need to send a check to the guy.

PayPal is easier. It's only like $15 US funds when it is converted to CDN funds. I'll do it for you if you don't want to do PayPal and you can send me the check.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

PayPal is easier. It's only like $15 US funds when it is converted to CDN funds. I'll do it for you if you don't want to do PayPal and you can send me the check.

I can do PayPal....didn't realize he had it. Thanks though. :bc:

• Like 1