*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

That is fucking retarded if true...why not just say im taking the yr off.

With the results on and off track ( lawsuits ) with Clint Bowyer , it might be a smart move if true. Big bucks to sit it out for a year.

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

With the results on and off track ( lawsuits ) with Clint Bowyer , it might be a smart move if true. Big bucks to sit it out for a year.

Time will tell....Carls an idiot anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listening to Dale Jr. hosting his first podcast....he is really good! :bc:

Jr's the best, the very best at everything he does. Not only will he win the 500, he will take home the first Monster Energy Championship after winning a modern era record 25 Cup races this year :bc:

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jr's the best, the very best at everything he does. Not only will he win the 500, he will take home the first Monster Energy Championship after winning a modern era record 25 Cup races this year :bc:

Now you're getting It! :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

I got tired of arguing with Dave. You know what they say, if you can't beat em, join em :lol:

So now you both are rooting for a loser??? lol The first time he spins out, he's gonna get a concussion...lol

Go Dale!! 

18 hours ago, ckf said:

This is sig worthy. :)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hey Jimmy my man....John posted that a couple posts ago....and you liked it... :lol:

He just wanted to make sure that everyone knew about the article on the greatest driver to ever put on a fire suit.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Hey Jimmy my man....John posted that a couple posts ago....and you liked it... :lol:

42 minutes ago, ckf said:

He just wanted to make sure that everyone knew about the article on the greatest driver to ever put on a fire suit.

Well I'll be damned....laying bed with a case of the crud...think the fever has got me!

50 minutes ago, ckf said:

Only a little over a week to go and my debt will be paid :bc:

:lol:  

you get out riding yet.  snows got to be deep up there.  

I picked out my sled for 18 today i think unless i can steal a 17 freeride over the enxt couple of weeks.