*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm watching football...which team did that? 

Truex, they've been leading almost the whole race and the pit crew made a huge mistake. They just got their lap back from a caution though and there's only 13 cars on the lead lap so they're still in it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Truex, they've been leading almost the whole race and the pit crew made a huge mistake. They just got their lap back from a caution though and there's only 13 cars on the lead lap so they're still in it.

Yeah this caution...everybody on Twitter is saying they only threw a caution to give Truex his lap back...for some reason I believe it.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah this caution...everybody on Twitter is saying they only threw a caution to give Truex his lap back...for some reason I believe it.

Even as a Truex fan I don't think that deserved a caution. He doesn't have the speed he had earlier in the race though, Cole Pearn is gonna need to come up with an adjustment to get the car back to where it was before the mistake in the pits.

• Like 1

Larson looking strong. Blows by 3rd place Truex like nothing.

JJ having a good day inside the top 10.

Edited by Blackstar

Just now, Blackstar said:

Kyle Busch in cruise mode. 8 second lead with 30 to go and nobody gaining on him.

I just turned it on and it looks like a bit of a snoozer...The Xfinity Race yesterday was much tighter.

Nascar blew their bogus caution too soon. Shoulda let Truex race his way back and then told someone to spin with 15 to go. Fuckin Vince McMahon writes better stories than this 🤦🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sad ending to his career looking like shit the last couple of years after a decade + of dominance.  maybe he can make one final run

I don't think the talent has gone away. HMS has been in the shitter the past few years.

Was reading a Jalopnik article that Matt Crafton won this year's Trucks championship without winning a single race, but also had the worst stats of the drivers in the final 4.  

He also led a scant 44 laps.  2 of the 3 others led more then 10x that each, and the third was like 5x that.

Edited by racinfarmer

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Was reading a Jalopnik article that Matt Crafton won this year's Trucks championship without winning a single race, but also had the worst stats of the drivers in the final 4.  

He also led a scant 44 laps.  2 of the 3 others led more then 10x that each, and the third was like 5x that.

Sounds about right....hard to believe he won the championship.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, racinfarmer said:

Saurez out at S/H too.

He performed poorly at 2 of the best teams in the sport. Can’t see any competitive teams putting him back in car.