*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

People are pissed that  they  have jacked up the daily parking pass prices . francecar , how to price yourself out of business. 

Edited by hwytohell
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

People are pissed that  they  have jacked up the daily parking pass prices . francecar , how to price yourself out of business. 

Yeah that's pretty sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, hwytohell said:

It looks even worse on television....the place is empty.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

I watched the National Anthem, they showed a shot of Austin Dillon and his g/f/wife.

Is she a transgender? Looked like a dude in womens clothes.

She used to be a Carolina Panthers Cheerleader....guessing she is just all silicone and Botox. 

• Haha 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

1st. 2nd , 7th

Nice.....4th,16th,24th

Nice run for Ryan Newman and Matt Diebenedetto in 12th.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I missed most of the race. It was just to nice not to spend some time outside :thumb:

Yep...did the same here.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, hwytohell said:

they have to raise money for removing seating and tearing down the structures.as you said thanks?lyin brian and your minions the track has gone from a track that for years was pretty well sold out the year before.now they can hardly give tickets away fucking shame most in the seats last couple of years are friends of racers or people that got free tickets from sponsors.even jaws has seen the writing on the wall finally like the end of his career he held on to long praising his meal ticket

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, anorkist said:

they have to raise money for removing seating and tearing down the structures.as you said thanks?lyin brian and your minions the track has gone from a track that for years was pretty well sold out the year before.now they can hardly give tickets away fucking shame most in the seats last couple of years are friends of racers or people that got free tickets from sponsors.even jaws has seen the writing on the wall finally like the end of his career he held on to long praising his meal ticket

Its truly amazing how the crowds have fallen off. I was there in 2006 and had to buy tickets on Ebay. Everyone I knew locally who could get tickets had nothing and I wanted good seats. Glad I went. Now you can just walk up to the gate on the day of the race.

I blame some of that on the progressive banking they did to "improve" the racing. They took away the bump and run passing that the track made its history on. Blame the rest on the general dis-interest in Nascar over the last 10 years.

• Like 1

4th, 19th, 24th

geeezus

WTF happened to Jones? I was listening while driving and they said maybe a loose wheel. Next time they run through the field, he's 28th and a lap down.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

4th, 19th, 24th

geeezus

WTF happened to Jones? I was listening while driving and they said maybe a loose wheel. Next time they run through the field, he's 28th and a lap down.

Yeah good question....I flipped it on at one point and he was leading the fucking thing.....I can't figure this shit out. I picked Shrub last weekend and he wins everything but The Cup Race....of course I didn't pick him today.

I think ? Baker , Farmer , Hyde , Holman , Moody and for a  just because , Wilson. And it still pisses me off that one of francecars  noted greatest 50  drivers , N.Y. native Geoff Bodine still hasn't got a invite to the H.O.F.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I think ? Baker , Farmer , Hyde , Holman , Moody and for a  just because , Wilson. And it still pisses me off that one of francecars  noted greatest 50  drivers , N.Y. native Geoff Bodine still hasn't got a invite to the H.O.F.

Good list....Holman/Moody were a powerhouse back in the day....why no love from NASCAR for Bodine? 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good list....Holman/Moody were a powerhouse back in the day....why no love from NASCAR for Bodine? 

Bodine was  known to the francecar  bigwigs when he traveled down from N.Y. in his modified car to race .   His car  an set up shocked francecar and other  southern racers  at the time.  He  was very outspoken about driver / fan / car safety , tires and fires that had claimed many a driver , that alone rubbed the powers the wrong way. He cut his teeth on the eastern seaboard  tracks , plus his family run Chemung Speedway.  Plus he was the first Yankee with a shot a doing well , in a good old boy  sport.   Some say he was a real prick to deal with, Junior Johnson for one.