*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I wonder what ole Dale would be up to now if he was still around?

I wonder that as well....his daughter Kelly has a daughter that races so maybe help her out. DEI would probably still be a major force in the sport as well.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wonder that as well....his daughter Kelly has a daughter that races so maybe help her out. DEI would probably still be a major force in the sport as well.

DEI had the restrictor plate tracks figured out at the time, that's for sure. Hell, even Mikey finally won a cup race :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

DEI had the restrictor plate tracks figured out at the time, that's for sure. Hell, even Mikey finally won a cup race :lol:

No shit and that takes some doing!!  :lol:

It's a shame Theresa turned into such a bitch after his death....suing his own son and telling him  he couldn't use the Earnhardt name....just nasty. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit and that takes some doing!!  :lol:

It's a shame Theresa turned into such a bitch after his death....suing his own son and telling him  he couldn't use the Earnhardt name....just nasty. 

Yup. I don't think that's the way Sr. wanted to see DEI run.  Whatever happened to their daughter? She must have only been 12 or 13 when he died. I've never heard Jr mention her.

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup. I don't think that's the way Sr. wanted to see DEI run.  Whatever happened to their daughter? She must have only been 12 or 13 when he died. I've never heard Jr mention her.

• Thanks 1

Iron head  just like Richard Petty had zero use for female drivers in racing.  He put a quick stop to his daughters racing days " after " he found out about . Most say after watching her , that she could have been a great wheel person . ( Ejr has always said the same thing )  I think he would have run select races till he was a D.W. field filler , then gone to the booth or vastly ramped up DEI into a powerhouse racing empire . I do think the racing carrier of E. jr  would have turned out much different ,  with the guidance  of his father .Theresa E, is a total spiteful bitch with money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Iron head  just like Richard Petty had zero use for female drivers in racing.  He put a quick stop to his daughters racing days " after " he found out about . Most say after watching her , that she could have been a great wheel person . ( Ejr has always said the same thing )  I think he would have run select races till he was a D.W. field filler , then gone to the booth or vastly ramped up DEI into a powerhouse racing empire . I do think the racing carrier of E. jr  would have turned out much different ,  with the guidance  of his father .Theresa E, is a total spiteful bitch with money.

Yeah I've heard the same thing so maybe his granddaughter wouldn't have gotten much help from him although maybe he would have softened later in life. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

That's a weird pic. Woman to the right of grandma almost looks like she is photoshopped in.

pretty sure that is teresa. I wonder if the one to right holding baby is seniors daughter

23 minutes ago, anorkist said:

pretty sure that is teresa. I wonder if the one to right holding baby is seniors daughter

When you click on the pic in Instagram it show the names.

image.png

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, anorkist said:

Don't think you'll ever see Theresa in a family picture. 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don't think you'll ever see Theresa in a family picture. 

It's good to see Jr and Taylor still getting together

• Like 1