*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

South Boston Speedway...dumb move....cuz got himself drug! 

I remember when that 1 kid did that, ran out on the track and Tony Stewart swerved to avoid hitting him and killed him.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

old JJ looks pretty strong.

Fucking A. Dillon. If I would have picked him he'd be running 18th by now. He's actually been running decent so far this season.

19 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Fucking A. Dillon. If I would have picked him he'd be running 18th by now. He's actually been running decent so far this season.

I held my nose and picked him. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I held my nose and picked him. :lol:

Better yet....25th and a lap down....WTF.

Suarez had fallen all the way back to 14th and now he's back up to 8th. But with these fuel stops its hard to tell who's gonna be there at the finish.

Even Kyle Busch, he's a lap down but he can make it to the finish on fuel.

Edited by Blackstar

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5th,10th,14th...glad Shrub won the races that didn't matter this weekend and ends up 10th in the important race. 

Looked like he had this race in the bag until he slipped and smacked the wall. Could very well have been fatigue or lack of focus as the announcers mentioned.

3rd 5th 17th

Johnson and Suarez get their best finishes of the season so those were good picks I think. Logano sucked balls as a pick today. He was never in it.

Good finish for Eric Jones too coming home 4th.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Looked like he had this race in the bag until he slipped and smacked the wall. Could very well have been fatigue or lack of focus as the announcers mentioned.

3rd 5th 17th

Johnson and Suarez get their best finishes of the season so those were good picks I think. Logano sucked balls as a pick today. He was never in it.

Good finish for Eric Jones too coming home 4th.

Yeah JJ needed a day like this as did Suarez...glad Jones had a great day..like that kid and he's a Michigander.

• Like 1

A lot of complaints from fans and Mark Martin about the aero package and racing yesterday....reduce aero and increase HP...let them race the fucking things. :ylsuper:

24 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Good read. I certainly respect what DW has done. Hell, I even liked him as an analyst at first.  I guess in the days of Dale Jr calling races and Tony Romo calling NFL games I'm ready for someone new at Fox :dunno:

• Like 2