*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bad Brad and and Logano 1-2....guess he is feeling better! Hemric running great...suck it Dillon!!! Guessing Hemric gets a downgrade in his equipment next week. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

probably due to stage points.

Exactly...look at how the points shook out yesterday....Larson finished 12th but had a ton of points. 

IMG_4565.thumb.PNG.fc4cdab61e837d87f1f5b9e040f1a044.PNG

• Like 1

do not have a twatter account but he was a good taxi driver😍 besides pretty good racer.good in the booth too he would have gone broke paying off his prediction of no under 15 second pit stops.miss the professor

• Like 1

So Kyle Busch won the truck race last night and he just won the Xfinity Race...enough of this shit...beating up on the JV to get to 200 victories is not  comparable to The Kings 200 Cup Wins.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

you do realize those wins came at a time big bill needed the coverage.by that I mean the post race inspections were not exactly  on the up and up.ever wonder why his 200th took so long after the big engine fiasco.by then the sport had a pile of drivers for the public to follow.did not want the bad PR chasing sponsors or fans away.to say nothing of the total races they ran in the day there was a race pretty well every night somewhere.whiny little prick but what a driver.

4 minutes ago, anorkist said:

you do realize those wins came at a time big bill needed the coverage.by that I mean the post race inspections were not exactly  on the up and up.ever wonder why his 200th took so long after the big engine fiasco.by then the sport had a pile of drivers for the public to follow.did not want the bad PR chasing sponsors or fans away.to say nothing of the total races they ran in the day there was a race pretty well every night somewhere.whiny little prick but what a driver.

Understood....I think....still contend that racking up wins in the truck series is no great feat for Shrub and his well funded team. 

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Sooo, Brian Deegan's daughter is apparently showing some real potential. If she keeps on course I bet we see this kid in Cup in 5 years or so.

She sure seems like the real deal...she also has personality and the potential to  bring in younger fans.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

She'd have to beat the boys.

We've heard rumors of girls who are coming up through the ranks and are going to be Nascar stars for years now. Very few ever reach the Xfinity series.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

She'd have to beat the boys.

We've heard rumors of girls who are coming up through the ranks and are going to be Nascar stars for years now. Very few ever reach the Xfinity series.

She has one big hurdle cleared....sponsorship from Monster not to mention her last name doesn't hurt nor do her looks. Last but not least she seems to have real talent. 

• Like 2

Crap...Auston Dillion looking good again but I already picked him twice and he let me down both times. You know he's only good for 5 decent finishes a year and I always miss.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Crap...Auston Dillion looking good again but I already picked him twice and he let me down both times. You know he's only good for 5 decent finishes a year and I always miss.

Fuck that whiny little disphit...take his teammate Daniel Hemric. :thumbsup: