*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

I saw it on Twitter earlier today.....not all that exciting :dunno:     It really is sad to see what RCR has become :(

Really...I think it may energize the operation...50th Anniversary gold cars for Daytona.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...I think it may energize the operation...50th Anniversary gold cars for Daytona.

Look at their driver lineup. Even if the young kid has talent, what's he going to learn for dickhead? Giving his grandson a ride has sunk the operation. Isn't that the reason Happy left?

I saw a thing on FB about Nascar working on a deal to race at Nashville Fairgrounds speedway. Also there was somebody that said Rockingham is also being talked about.

Im sick of nascar, but Id tune in for those races.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Legend said:

I saw a thing on FB about Nascar working on a deal to race at Nashville Fairgrounds speedway. Also there was somebody that said Rockingham is also being talked about.

Im sick of nascar, but Id tune in for those races.

The owners of Rockingham have been cleaning it up  and doing repairs so I hope they do go back there.

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't even know if ASA is around anymore.  They used to come race at I-94 and had some of the big names racing before they were big names.  

I think it's defunct but yeah a lot of good racers came out of that series.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Some faggot Rusty Wallace or something is driving a car that was built by a guy at work in some faggot race coming up soon. I thought that was gay as fuck 

That's cool you stupid dumb fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

That's cool you stupid dumb fuck.

3rd 17th and 45th ....not bad.....25 dicks sucked too.

NOW I"M PART OF THE COOL KIDS @@@@@@@22222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't even know if ASA is around anymore.  They used to come race at I-94 and had some of the big names racing before they were big names.  

Long gone. Was bought out, ran a few years under another name and shut down.

The premiere Super Late model series in the Midwest is the Arca Midwest series now. Carson Kvapil, Travis' kid, is running full time next year. I think he is 14 or 15. Running same team that Ty Majeski was with.

Edited by Legend
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Legend said:

Long gone. Was bought out, ran a few years under another name and shut down.

The premiere Super Late model series in the Midwest is the Arca Midwest series now. Carson Kvapil, Travis' kid, is running full time next year. I think he is 14 or 15. Running same team that Ty Majeski was with.

Paid more attention to the pavement ovals when we had a couple within a hour drive.  Down to 1 in MN.  2 were torn down for development and 1 they ripped up the pavement and turned it back into the dirt track it should have been.

So much for Ross Chastains big break driving the Ganassi 42 in the Xfinity Series...sponsor DC Solar had it's offices raided by the FBI so Ganassi shut down the team.

http://www.thedrive.com/accelerator/25802/chip-ganassi-racing-kills-xfinity-nascar-team-after-main-sponsor-raided-by-fbi

• Sad 3

Gees, breaking news....lol

I guess we'll see but I don't think Suarez has what it takes. I think he's a gap filler until Stewart can find some better talent to put in the car.

Oh and that talent needs to bring a sponsor too.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Gees, breaking news....lol

I guess we'll see but I don't think Suarez has what it takes. I think he's a gap filler until Stewart can find some better talent to put in the car.

Oh and that talent needs to bring a sponsor too.

From what I've read he wasn't getting the best equipment or crew while he was at Gibbs. It's time for him to show what he has at SHR this season.