*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

All the guys at the SuperBowl party last night were talking about the NASCAR party in 2 weeks.  They asked: "you're gonna be here in 2 weeks, right"  I'm like :dunno: what happens in 2 weeks?  Datona.  

Sounds like it's a big deal around here.  Hahahahaha

Edited by AKIQPilot

• Platinum Contributing Member

ARCA Race from Daytona at 4:30 today...Hallie Deegan in the field...hopefully she does well. 

2nd place finish....nice run.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

On 2/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

ARCA Race from Daytona at 4:30 today...Hallie Deegan in the field...hopefully she does well. 

She did!

I got to say, the Busch race, wtf was that??. Just blocking multiple times till a crash?? Lame.... rule should be like every series..1 racing move and that's it..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

She did!

I got to say, the Busch race, wtf was that??. Just blocking multiple times till a crash?? Lame.... rule should be like every series..1 racing move and that's it..

Yep...2nd place...great run in her debut! 

Yah the race today was ridiculous....glad Jones won but I agree about  all the blocking. 

• Like 2

needs to be renamed the busch crash holy shit glad I tape them.also glad the recorder did not end at time listed.hopefully that is only one of many for the kid.to bad his dad is not around to see what he has accomplished.not a hamlin fan but may start after what he did helping the kid when he had no chance.standing by for thursday then sunday

• Like 1

22 hours ago, anorkist said:

needs to be renamed the busch crash holy shit glad I tape them.also glad the recorder did not end at time listed.hopefully that is only one of many for the kid.to bad his dad is not around to see what he has accomplished.not a hamlin fan but may start after what he did helping the kid when he had no chance.standing by for thursday then sunday

I like Erik Jones and yeah it sucks his dad passed...good Michigan lad. 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

I forgot all about the duels. Is it still delayed?

Geesus, so did I. Haven't put one thought into Nascar lately.

9 hours ago, ckf said:

I forgot all about the duels. Is it still delayed?

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Geesus, so did I. Haven't put one thought into Nascar lately.

Joey Logano won the first one and William Byron the second. Daniel Suarez crashed out and did not qualify for the 500.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Joey Logano won the first one and William Byron the second. Daniel Suarez crashed out and did not qualify for the 500.

That sucks for Suarez.