*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

Wow, I would love to do the glen . And it's a lot closer.

It's a hoot, I've done it 5-6 times.. $400 you can go with an instructor for 2 days and get trained..done that twice.. thats thru the BMW car club.

38 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

1st, 4th, 11th

15th for the week, now 26th for the season.

17th for the week and creeping upwards to 54th overall. 

Biggest gain, most points for the week. IP racing , good job John. 

Don't look now but Ive moved into 7th place overall. By AUgust all Ill have left is ty Dillon , Stenhouse and the new dude from Ct.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Biggest gain, most points for the week. IP racing , good job John. 

Don't look now but Ive moved into 7th place overall. By AUgust all Ill have left is ty Dillon , Stenhouse and the new dude from Ct.

Thanks.   Dillion was my best finisher this week on one of my teams :lol:     Seriously though, RCR seems to have found some speed this year :thumb:     Newman is also doing well with his new ride at Roush.

Edit: The guy that I tied with this week is Dave's dad.

Edited by ckf
added edit
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 7:41 AM, ckf said:

Road trip?  What can we get for a rental?

:thumb:

Hey crockpotfuckstick, just curious what happen to rob's RS after he passed away?  He didn't have any kids so what happened to all that he had ? 

You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.  That is if you even care to share anything at all :thumbsup:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Hey crockpotfuckstick, just curious what happen to rob's RS after he passed away?  He didn't have any kids so what happened to all that he had ? 

You can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.  That is if you even care to share anything at all :thumbsup:

Everything was sold of by the executor of his estate. From what he had told me he was leaving everything to charity. He said the only family members that might need the money, Jane's sister and BIL., were assholes and not getting a dime :dunno:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Everything was sold of by the executor of his estate. From what he had told me he was leaving everything to charity. He said the only family members that might need the money, Jane's sister and BIL., were assholes and not getting a dime :dunno:

Wow.  That's is awesome that he donated everything. 

Edit: did you ever hear anything about cause of death?  :dunno:. Just curious if it was a heart attack or ? 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

59 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wow.  That's is awesome that he donated everything. 

Edit: did you ever hear anything about cause of death?  :dunno:. Just curious if it was a heart attack or ? 

I think he said it was going to cancer research and animal charities.

As far as I know it was a heart attack. I chatted with his neighbors, one was the executor, for a while and they never said anything different.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Very cool and a damn good time he ran. 

I heard last weekend during the pre race that he was looking for a sub 3 hour time. Pretty damn close :thumb:

• Like 1

Just finished listening to the Dale Jr. podcast with Clint Bowyer and damn he is one funny and cool cat...definitely worth the listen. Also just saw this on Twitter....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all what a great finish to this race and second Larry Mac and DW were really good together in the booth.

I know everyone hated the 2x2 racing but damn it made for some wild finishes.

• Like 1