*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

2nd 5th 12th

No Hendrick cars inside the top 10. Even bigger insult, Austin Dillion finishes ahead of all of them.

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

2nd 5th 12th

No Hendrick cars inside the top 10. Even bigger insult, Austin Dillion finishes ahead of all of them.

Are you shitting me.....I had JJ and Chase and fuck that little grandpas boy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry to laugh...you’re still way ahead of me.😜

We'll see big swings in our points until we get a few more races in to the season. With the new rules package it's just a guessing game every week until the teams get things sorted out. Last year Truex dominated at Autoclub and Larson has always run well there. Neither were all that good yesterday. What happened to Happy at Phoenix?  You could almost always hand him the win there before the cars even took to the track.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

We'll see big swings in our points until we get a few more races in to the season. With the new rules package it's just a guessing game every week until the teams get things sorted out. Last year Truex dominated at Autoclub and Larson has always run well there. Neither were all that good yesterday. What happened to Happy at Phoenix?  You could almost always hand him the win there before the cars even took to the track.

Ya, thought Larson would have run better.

I'm amazed at how well Kurt Busch is running at Ganassi. Other than crashing at Daytona, he hasn't finished worse than 7th the last 4 races. You'd think there would have been a period of adjustment.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, thought Larson would have run better.

I'm amazed at how well Kurt Busch is running at Ganassi. Other than crashing at Daytona, he hasn't finished worse than 7th the last 4 races. You'd think there would have been a period of adjustment.

Agreed on Kurt. The Ganassi cars have been the top Chevy team for the past year, but still not in the same class as the SHR cars imo. . It just makes you wonder if Kurt was getting the cars and support that he needed at SHR :dunno: 

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed on Kurt. The Ganassi cars have been the top Chevy team for the past year, but still not in the same class as the SHR cars imo. . It just makes you wonder if Kurt was getting the cars and support that he needed at SHR :dunno: 

Ahhh good question...maybe he was the odd man out.

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

And Suarez is now in the 41 and he's right back where was in points at JGR. His best finish so far was 10th. I don't understand why SHR let Kurt leave.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Suarez is overrated.

Its feeling a lot more like this was Kurt's idea to leave and Suarez is a gap filler for now.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly Gene Haas hired Kurt without letting Smoke know. Tony wasn't happy about it at the time.

I think Suarez is better than he is showing right now. It will take a little time to adjust to his new team.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nascar legend yet that call that car atwoods,  SMH   Mayfield was a true Nascar legend.  Between throwing Everham under the bus for banging crocker to being on meth how much more legendary could you be

Mayfield is a meth head.

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

nascar legend yet that call that car atwoods,  SMH   Mayfield was a true Nascar legend.  Between throwing Everham under the bus for banging crocker to being on meth how much more legendary could you be

Mayfield left his mark on Nascar. It was a shit stain but still a mark.