*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's the scoop on this guy...I know he's a winner but it seems like he lives on the fringes.

He's the type of guy Nascar desperately needs. He dont give a fuck, just goes out and kicks ass.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

BTW... I like Craven on the pre race show. McMurry is doing well too :thumb:

Craven is great...should put him in the booth during races.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Craven is great...should put him in the booth during races.

Agreed. There was a good article that I read on him recently. He was feeling under used at ESPN.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. There was a good article that I read on him recently. He was feeling under used at ESPN.

He was under used there and hopefully Fox doesn't make that mistake....he just has a different way of speaking and his insights are always more thoughtful and not just the same good old boy blather. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:lol:

How's it going Jeff? Did you get anymore riding in , or did you sell both sleds?

got 817 miles on,  freeride didn't sell won't give it away now so i'll sell it in the fall.  2020 will be my first year without sleds since 02

business was terribly slow this winter but picking up so hoping spring will be strong.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was under used there and hopefully Fox doesn't make that mistake....he just has a different way of speaking and his insights are always more thoughtful and not just the same good old boy blather. 

Craven just asked Dillon a great question. He does bring something different to the table.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

got 817 miles on,  freeride didn't sell won't give it away now so i'll sell it in the fall.  2020 will be my first year without sleds since 02

business was terribly slow this winter but picking up so hoping spring will be strong.  

If you change your mind you can always pick something up or just rent a few weekends a year :dunno:

Aren't winters always slow? You complaining about business reminded me of your dad :lol:     How's he doing?  Do they still come up for a few weeks during the summer?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Craven just asked Dillon a great question. He does bring something different to the table.

If you change your mind you can always pick something up or just rent a few weekends a year :dunno:

Aren't winters always slow? You complaining about business reminded me of your dad :lol:     How's he doing?  Do they still come up for a few weeks during the summer?

5 years since it was this slow but yes slowest time of the year which always worked well to ride.  Old mans doing good,  plays golf 3-4 days a week.  Carly and I are headed to FL for a college tour next month and we will see them.  they are driving up for her graduation but only staying a few days,  since i sold the camp he's been up maybe once,  my mother a few times.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

5 years since it was this slow but yes slowest time of the year which always worked well to ride.  Old mans doing good,  plays golf 3-4 days a week.  Carly and I are headed to FL for a college tour next month and we will see them.  they are driving up for her graduation but only staying a few days,  since i sold the camp he's been up maybe once,  my mother a few times.  

Good to here that he is doing well. He was a hoot when we were tailgating at that cup race :thumb: 

34 minutes ago, Sael said:

Boogity, boogity..........:lame:

Agreed. It's time for DW to step aside and let Craven or Jamie Mac give it a whirl. I still think one of the best was from right here in the Green Mountain state :thumb:

Such a shame the 3 car had a problem.

• Haha 1