*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Holy shit guys, did you see the MAGA hat kid win tonight's race? I didn't know the students from Covington Catholic had a NASCAR Cup series team!

he did it with joe and his crew saying a fuckin prayer for shrub.best thing he did was leave that group they screwed him over big time zippy tried like hell to screw him so home depot would leave and go with smoke.he has a long time to be around and piss off the haters

• Like 1

great news on jayski as to the pic of rusty alan and herman I have programs in basement from the asa days when they came here to race that was a hell of a series.they had a ton of excellent drivers.most signed programs for us butch miller jim sauter the bear etc those were the days.best part no lyin brian to fuck it up

• Like 3

Hailie Deegan's sole focus entering 2019 was a NASCAR K&N Pro Series West championship, but when she won Thursday night's season-opening race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Dirt Track, her world erupted in a whirlwind.

Within 48 hours after her second NASCAR K&N West victory, her Instagram account had exploded with almost 15,000 new followers, she announced a six-race ARCA deal with Venturini Motorsports, she was interviewed by two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip on FS1, and she had paced the NASCAR Xfinity Series field in a RAV4 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

"It's been crazy!" said Deegan, who was slated to drive the Toyota Supra pace car for the Xfinity race but had to switch to the RAV4 after rain forced cancellation of her Supra indoctrination.

"It's mostly social media that's crazy. Winning is kinda the cure to all things; to getting followers, fans, success. You've just gotta win."

During Deegan's interview with Waltrip, the 17-year-old Toyota Racing Development driver announced a limited ARCA Menards Series schedule with Concord, North Carolina-based Venturini Motorsports. She is slated to make her ARCA debut May 19 at Toledo (Ohio) Speedway. Her other five ARCA races are at Pocono (Pennsylvania) Raceway on May 31; Madison (Wisconsin) International Speedway on June 14; Elko (Minnesota) Speedway on July 13; Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis on Oct. 5; and Kansas Speedway on Oct. 18. She also will compete in the Aug. 15 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East race at Bristol Motor Speedway with Venturini.

Deegan's ARCA schedule was determined by the availability of a Venturini car and no K&N race conflict. In addition to all of the K&N West races with Bill McAnally Racing, Deegan will compete in both K&N East races at Bristol as well as Memphis and New Hampshire. She also will race her off-road truck in three or four events this season."I am not going straight from ARCA into [NASCAR] Xfinity [Series] or K&N into Xfinity, just because I think [NASCAR] trucks give you a lot," says Deegan, who wants to win at every level before advancing. "How these six ARCA races go, how competitive we are ... that [determines] on what we're going to do next year."

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/26129754/hailie-deegan-second-nascar-kn-west-win-propels-limelight

Looks like TRD and Monster liked that last lap pass the other week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Chk I can't sign in from road. Can ya pick truex blanket. Chase Elliot for me

Tia

Sure, but who is blanket? Logano?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

OK, I thing I have @steve from amherst all set. As of right now I have Elliott, Happy Harvick and Bad Brad. I may pull a Snacks though :snack:

I haven't done mine yet but Harvick is a must have at Phoenix and Keselowski is on a hot streak. :thumbsup:

Blaney has the pole and he needs a win to keep pace with his teammates.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven't done mine yet but Harvick is a must have at Phoenix and Keselowski is on a hot streak. :thumbsup:

Blaney has the pole and he needs a win to keep pace with his teammates.

Hard to bet against Harvick at Phoenix.  Bowman usually runs well there too.

• Like 1