*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Logano 30 wins in xfinity 142 top 10s in 174 races

Suarez 3 wins 55 top 10s in 85 races

I never said Suarez was better, or even as good as sliced bread, just that he was moved up to cup to early like sliced bread was. Pay attention :lol:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I never said Suarez was better, or even as good as sliced bread, just that he was moved up to cup to early like sliced bread was. Pay attention :lol:

That wasnt what i was implying....just showing stats!!!!!

:lol:

• Like 1

NASCAR laying off some employees

"A little less than 5 percent of our total workforce was laid off today across our entire company," a NASCAR official confirmed on condition of anonymity. "We're looking to take our remaining resources and focusing them on initiatives we already have in place that require dollars and that will help us grow."

Team Volusia in 2017 estimated that NASCAR had 280 employees locally [in Daytona].

The comments came on the heels of multiple national media reports, including by the Associated Press, ESPN and Yahoo, that NASCAR was issuing "dozens of pink slips" on Friday. Associated Press reporter Jenna Fryer tweeted on Friday afternoon that, "The word on the street is about 50 people let go, some are people in competition with well-known names that the fan recognizes."

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He had been battling a brain issue for a few years....shitty deal.

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

Have you been hiding under a rock? Like Jim said, he has been sick for years. Fucking Nooks, SMH.    :lol:

I probably saw it...and it just didnt register.

:lol:

After lunch time I might have remembered. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That's shitty. No father should see their son die.  RIP

My father inlaw lost one of his sons to a motorcycle accident 2 summers ago. He is still taking it hard :(